Is Hello, Hello a Nod to The Beatles in Popular Forums?

• Thread starter DickyMoe
  • Start date
In summary, ".... and I say Hello" is a popular phrase from the song "Hello" by Adele, often interpreted as a way to reconnect with someone from the past. The song was written by Adele and producer Greg Kurstin and was inspired by a conversation with a close friend. It has won multiple awards, including three Grammys and a Brit Award. The music video, directed by Xavier Dolan, broke records and won a Brit Award for British Video of the Year.
DickyMoe
Hello, hello ...

Yes , you can tell I'm a Beatles fan :smile:. I know I will find the answers to the ultimate question!

Thanks,
DickyMoe

Likes Junia
Physics news on Phys.org
And I say hello, hello right back. Welcome to the forum.

The answer to the ultimate question is 42.

Likes berkeman
I know :wink:

Just to say hi

Junia said:
Just to say hi
@Junia , you need to do you OWN intro, not piggyback on someone else's, and do you think "hi" is an introduction?

Hey, I'm sorry, never meant to do that

Junia said:
Hey, I'm sorry, never meant to do that
No problem. Joining a new forum can be confusing.

Related to Is Hello, Hello a Nod to The Beatles in Popular Forums?

1. What is the meaning behind the phrase ".... and I say Hello"?

The phrase ".... and I say Hello" is a popular line from the song "Hello" by Adele. It is often interpreted as a way to reconnect with someone from the past or to express a longing for a lost relationship.

2. Who wrote the song "Hello"?

The song "Hello" was written by British singer-songwriter Adele and producer Greg Kurstin. It was released in 2015 as the lead single from Adele's third studio album, "25".

3. What inspired Adele to write the song "Hello"?

Adele has stated in interviews that "Hello" is about reconnecting with people from her past and reconciling with herself. She also mentioned that the song was inspired by a conversation with a close friend who was going through a difficult relationship.

4. Has "Hello" won any awards?

Yes, "Hello" has won numerous awards, including three Grammy Awards for Record of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best Pop Solo Performance. It also won the Brit Award for British Single of the Year in 2016.

5. What is the significance of the music video for "Hello"?

The music video for "Hello" was directed by Xavier Dolan and features Adele reminiscing about a past relationship in a deserted house. The video broke the record for the most views in 24 hours on Vevo, with over 27 million views. It also won the Brit Award for British Video of the Year in 2016.