Anvil: The Movie - Guaranteed to be Hilarious!

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Movie
In summary, "Anvil: The Movie - Guaranteed to be Hilarious!" is a comedy film based on the true story of the heavy metal band Anvil. It follows their journey to success in the music industry, featuring appearances from famous musicians. The film was released in 2008 and is suitable for older teenagers and adults.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I really, REALLY want to see this movie.

http://anvilmovie.com/

It looks like a real-life spinal tap, and I bet it is going to be hilarious.

Physics news on Phys.org

It looks like a Spinal Tap wannabe from the trailer. I hope they can recover the innocent ignorance factor.

All the knobs go up to 11. That's one more than 10.

I cannot guarantee that the movie Anvil will be hilarious, as humor is subjective and can vary from person to person. However, based on the trailer and reviews, it does seem like a comedic and entertaining film. I would recommend watching it and forming your own opinion on its humor and overall quality. Additionally, as a scientist, I would also encourage looking into the true story behind the movie and the band Anvil, as it may provide a deeper understanding and appreciation for the film.

What is "Anvil: The Movie - Guaranteed to be Hilarious!" about?

"Anvil: The Movie - Guaranteed to be Hilarious!" is a comedy film that follows the story of a group of aspiring musicians who are determined to make it big in the music industry. The film follows their journey as they face challenges and obstacles in pursuit of their dreams.

Who stars in "Anvil: The Movie - Guaranteed to be Hilarious!"?

The film stars Steve "Lips" Kudlow and Robb Reiner, the real-life members of the heavy metal band Anvil. It also features appearances from famous musicians such as Slash, Lemmy Kilmister, and Lars Ulrich.

Is "Anvil: The Movie - Guaranteed to be Hilarious!" based on a true story?

Yes, "Anvil: The Movie - Guaranteed to be Hilarious!" is a documentary film that follows the real-life experiences of the band Anvil. The film includes interviews with the band members, as well as footage of their actual performances and struggles in the music industry.

When was "Anvil: The Movie - Guaranteed to be Hilarious!" released?

The film was released in 2008 and received critical acclaim for its humorous and heartfelt portrayal of the band's journey. It has since gained a cult following and is considered a must-watch for music and comedy fans alike.

Is "Anvil: The Movie - Guaranteed to be Hilarious!" suitable for all ages?

While the film does contain some explicit language and adult themes, it is generally considered suitable for older teenagers and adults. It is rated R for strong language and some sexual references.