1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Any Automotive Engineers in here?

1. Dec 31, 2003 #1

I'm on my way to getting a Masters from Texas A&M University in Mechanical Engineering, and am wondering if anybody here has a ME degree and is working in the automotive field.

I was also wondering if anybody here can help me with what I should expect as I get closer towards my goal in terms of the subject matter I will be required to know.

Finally, I plan on attending S.A.M. (School of Automotive Machinists) in the fall, as I take a year off from the classroom and move into the shop. Is anybody here acquainted with the school? If you are, has it helped you in your field?

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 18, 2016 #2
    I realize this is about 13 years too late for the OP, but I am an engineer, an automotive engineer, have a Master's in mechanical engineering and a P.E. in Texas.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted