wdlang Messages 306 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jul 28, 2010 #1 how to construct an irreducible representation of SU(3)?
humanino Messages 2,538 Reaction score 8 Jul 28, 2010 #2 Read (buy) Georgi's "Lie Algebras In Particle Physics: from Isospin To Unified Theories". That's the best reference out there for graduate students on your question.
Read (buy) Georgi's "Lie Algebras In Particle Physics: from Isospin To Unified Theories". That's the best reference out there for graduate students on your question.
element4 Messages 107 Reaction score 0 Jul 28, 2010 #3 I own and like the book by http://books.google.com/books?id=B_...resnum=1&ved=0CCwQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false". I haven't read the book humanino mentions, but I know many people that like it and recommend it. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
I own and like the book by http://books.google.com/books?id=B_...resnum=1&ved=0CCwQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false". I haven't read the book humanino mentions, but I know many people that like it and recommend it.
steinkirch Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Jul 31, 2010 #4 http://mysbfiles.stonybrook.edu/~mvonsteinkir/lectures_phys/SUNY_Grad/group.pdf