Any other forum more into antennas?

In summary, "Any other forum more into antennas" is a community for individuals interested in antennas to gather, discuss, and share knowledge and information about the topic. It is open to all individuals, regardless of their level of expertise, and covers a wide range of topics related to antennas. It is a diverse community that welcomes both professionals and enthusiasts, and members can contribute by sharing their knowledge, asking questions, and participating in discussions.
yungman
Anyone have suggestion on other forums that are more into antenna theory and design?

Engineering news on Phys.org
ARRL's Antenna Handbook is for me the Bible on antennas

I'm not a Ham Radio guy but have lnown many over the years

I'd try ARRL site

and this one

http://www.discovercircuits.com/

the guy who runs it is a beginner friendly EE and doesn't try to sell you stuff.

old jim

Thanks guys.

1. What is the purpose of "Any other forum more into antennas?"

"Any other forum more into antennas" is a platform for individuals who are interested in antennas to gather, discuss, and share knowledge and information about the topic. It is a community for scientists, engineers, and enthusiasts to come together and learn from each other.

2. Can anyone join "Any other forum more into antennas?"

Yes, anyone who is interested in antennas can join the forum. It is open to all individuals, regardless of their level of expertise or background in the subject. As long as you are willing to contribute and learn, you are welcome to join.

3. What kind of discussions can I expect to find on "Any other forum more into antennas?"

The forum covers a wide range of topics related to antennas, including design, construction, testing, and applications. Members can also share their own research, ask for advice, and participate in debates and discussions about the latest developments in the field.

4. Is "Any other forum more into antennas?" only for professionals?

No, the forum is open to both professionals and enthusiasts. It is a diverse community that welcomes individuals from all backgrounds who have a shared interest in antennas. Whether you are a seasoned expert or just starting to learn about the subject, there is something for everyone on the forum.

5. How can I contribute to "Any other forum more into antennas?"

There are many ways to contribute to the forum, such as sharing your knowledge and expertise, asking thoughtful questions, participating in discussions, and providing feedback to others. You can also help by promoting the forum to other individuals who may be interested in joining.