Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

News Anyone Heard of Tax Competition?

Tags:
  1. Jan 17, 2008 #1
    This was a first for me (although the concept is not new). Here's a video on Tax Competition:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 18, 2008 #2
    Considering this is your umpteenth no-content thread in a week, I suggest you lay off your single-line comment + url link threads that produce nil discussion.

And the ones that get replies are usually extremely provocative anyways, so you should at least stick to the trolling - because you do that well.

4. Jan 18, 2008 #3

Art

Does this thread meet the forum guidelines??

5. Jan 18, 2008 #4
  6. Jan 18, 2008 #5
    I don't get why the same few people keep having an issue with my posts? It doesn't seem that I am harming anyone by putting up something for them to read or watch. If they don't want to watch, they don't have to.

I personally put these things up because I wanted to hear the inputs of others. I have some of my own opinions on the video, but to start a post with my own opinions would mean that the only thing we'll be discussing is what I said. Sometimes I genuinely am interested in other peoples inputs about something, as opposed to starting an argument right off the bat.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook