Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Anyone Heard of Tax Competition?

Tags:
  1. Jan 17, 2008 #1
    This was a first for me (although the concept is not new). Here's a video on Tax Competition:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 18, 2008 #2
    Considering this is your umpteenth no-content thread in a week, I suggest you lay off your single-line comment + url link threads that produce nil discussion.

And the ones that get replies are usually extremely provocative anyways, so you should at least stick to the trolling - because you do that well.

4. Jan 18, 2008 #3

Art

Does this thread meet the forum guidelines??

5. Jan 18, 2008 #4
  6. Jan 18, 2008 #5
    I don't get why the same few people keep having an issue with my posts? It doesn't seem that I am harming anyone by putting up something for them to read or watch. If they don't want to watch, they don't have to.

I personally put these things up because I wanted to hear the inputs of others. I have some of my own opinions on the video, but to start a post with my own opinions would mean that the only thing we'll be discussing is what I said. Sometimes I genuinely am interested in other peoples inputs about something, as opposed to starting an argument right off the bat.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?