Interested in Meeting Up Tonight in Toronto?

• Thread starter JasonRox
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discussed making plans to hang out in Toronto with a friend, but it was too short notice for one person. Another person mentioned they would be hanging out at a specific location in Hollywood and Vine, and someone else joked about the possibility of being a scholar during the day and a prostitute at night. The conversation ended with confirmation that the person in Hollywood and Vine would be available at any time.
JasonRox
Homework Helper
Gold Member
I'm heading out to Toronto tonight to hang out with my buddy. I'd be happy to hang out with a PFer.

Let me know and we can PM a plan or something like.

Physics news on Phys.org
Sounds tempting, but too short notice. If anyone has the time and the money, I'll be hanging out on the corner of Hollywood and Vine tonight.

jimmysnyder said:
Sounds tempting, but too short notice.

Not if you live in Toronto, or so happen to be going there. I decided on going last night at midnight.

jimmysnyder said:
I'll be hanging out on the corner of Hollywood and Vine tonight.

scholar during the day, prostitute during the night?? interesting combo...lol j/k

john16O said:
scholar during the day
You flatter me.

john16O said:
prostitute during the night

I'm pretty sure he's open 'round the clock.

1. Is there anyone in Toronto tonight?

It is likely that there are many people in Toronto tonight, as it is a large city with a population of over 2.9 million people. However, it is impossible to know for certain if there is anyone in the entire city at any given time.

2. How can I find people in Toronto tonight?

There are many ways to find people in Toronto tonight, depending on your purpose. You could try using social media or online forums, attending events or gatherings, or simply walking around the city and interacting with people.

3. Are there any specific events or places to meet people in Toronto tonight?

There are always events and places to meet people in Toronto, as it is a bustling city with a diverse population. Some popular options include bars, clubs, concerts, festivals, and community events.

4. What is the best time to find people in Toronto tonight?

The best time to find people in Toronto tonight may vary depending on the person you are looking for and the purpose of your search. Generally, the evenings and weekends tend to be more active and busy in the city, with more people out and about.

5. Is there a specific age group or demographic that is more likely to be in Toronto tonight?

It is difficult to determine a specific age group or demographic that is more likely to be in Toronto tonight, as the city is home to people of all ages and backgrounds. However, certain events or locations may attract a certain demographic, so it may be helpful to research and target specific areas if you are looking to meet a certain group of people.