Where to find previous AP Physics C Mechanics exams

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
111 replies · 101K views
Why are you people asking for the free response questions? If you read this forum carefully, you will find a post that leads you directly to the files you seek. Now if only there existed a similar resource for the multiple choice...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Please Help

Ya, I really need the test answers for the 1997, 1998, and 1995 AP Physics B exam. If anyone can be of anyhelp I would really appreciate it.
 
Hey, could you possibly send me the 2004 multiple choice and the answer key? Thanks!
 
umm i don't have the 2004 one or anyone of them but i need the 1993 one badly.
 
can you please help me?! i need the free response answers to the 2000 and 2002 tests. thanks :)
 
Antiderivative said:
I have all of the AP C Exams and solutions since 1974 if you want those.

anti! I am not sure how this works but if you could please email me the 2000 and 2002 free response answers it would be SO awesome
starscupcrazy2@aol.com
 
Dear antiderivatie or anyone, would be grateful if you could send me Physics C past M/C and answers as well as previous tests and solution for my study? My email is greenbriar1234@yahoo.com.
Thanks much.
 
antiderivative or anyone, Could I get some past Physics C E&M FR questions and answers?

Email glock08@gmail.com

Much thanks!
 
Last edited:
help!

antiderivative or anyone else can I get the past AP problems from like (~80-99) as well as the answers?
My email is szwgdjoe@hotmail.com
Thank you so much.
 
hi antiderivative could you please send the past ap physics c free response and solutions from 1974-1999 thank you so much email: koreakorea972@gmail.com
or anyone else if you have it
 
im sure that after 6 pages of requests, someone has posted a link online for getting these files HINT HINT
 
You can tell it's nearly exam time when...

...1. This thread starts being bumped up the forums!
 
actually epiphone if your talking about the notre dame website, it no longer works
 
Antiderivative, do you think you could e-mail me the sample exam from 1999? There's a problem in there that I'm a bit confused about, so I'm hoping that if I see how the problem starts out, I can work it out from there. E-mail is tigereye3314@yahoo.com . Thanks!
 
Hey people, realize this - this thread is now nearly two years old.
But if there are any tests floating around, a PM would be greatly appreciated.
 
roboguyspacedue said:
can you please email all of those files please.
email: roboguyspacedude2@gmail.com

The fact that this thread is still going cracks me up!

Here's a hot tip...this thread is two years old; look at the date:rolleyes:.

And secondly, I hope the people that put their e-mail addresses up in a public forum for millions to see created that address solely for that purpose.

Casey
 
if you couldn't tell that is a spam email and this is the only place I've found with even a hint of the old exams of which we just had a recent ap physics test on the 1994 one.
 
a PM would be nice about the whereabouts of the old ap free response questions and answers
 
Help

Antiderivative or anyone that is willing to help and has the solutions to AP Physics Mechanics frq questions:
Can you please e-mail them to jdthompson29@yahoo.com
 
Got this from a guy on collegeconfidential.com:

http://www.mediafire.com/?2xmwwny3z1u
 
Last edited by a moderator: