Where to find previous AP Physics C Mechanics exams

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
111 replies · 101K views
p.s. my email is in my public profile. thanks
 
Physics news on Phys.org
antider. could you email me from 75 up? my midterm is also a past AP exam, and i'm, um, dumb haha so i need as much assistance as possible.

sjuhye@gmail.com

THANKS! =] =] =] you the best =] =] =]
 
AP test is looming!

Hey,
Can someone please please also send me all their exams and solutions (~1970 through present) ??

I've already checked out apcentral but need way more practice.
I want to start preparing for the AP exam in May and my teacher said practice exams are the best way to go!
I would really appreciate any help from the bottom of my heart!

my email is pinata1a@hotmail.com
 
Last edited:
A note to the mentors, perhaps it may be an idea to delete the personal e-mail adresses?
 
If Antiderivative or anyone he has sent all the questions and answers to would be kinda enough to send them to me at AKnight2324@gmail.com it would be most appreciated.
 
PLease

If Antiderivative or anyone he has sent all the questions and answers to would be kinda enough to send them to me at ree123456@gmail.com it would be most appreciated because i really need to start studying for the AP Physics exam!


thank you very much

please sendint it asap would be nice.!
 
SOMEONE PLEase send me AP physics C E&M solutions from 1980 to 2004... it would be a great help to me.
 
Hi, I too would be really grateful if anitderivative or anyone else could send me solutions to any AP Physics C exams they have. My email should be in my profile, but if it's not I'll post it in the thread. Thank you!
 
antiderivative,

can you please send me the APs too?

Thanks!
 
If i could get all the answers to the AP physics C free-response questions, I would be forever in your debt. You can email them to me at riotpvp@gmail.com Thanks in advance.
 
From someone who's tried finding past AP exams...

If you're having trouble finding them, don't worry about it. Understanding the material is more important than getting the exact questions in hand. For this reason, I recommend that you get an AP Physics review book and do all the practice questions/exams in that. Doing so should be an excellent indicator of how you will perform on the AP exam.

If your goal is to get a 5, working from review books should be more than enough for your purposes. Of course, if you have a real test or two, it doesn't hurt to take them as well.
 
Hey Antiderivative. Is it possible you could send me the 1995 free response questions and solutions for the AP Physics C: Mechanics? I've been looking for those forever, but I can't seem to find them. My email's lghpym@yahoo.com. Thanks a bunch!
 
Hey antiderivative!

May I have copies of past AP Physics C: Mechanics tests as well? I would love to have the solutions as well if anyhow possible.

My email is: loreejay@gmail.com

Thanks so much in advance!
 
hi antiderivative
can you or anyone else please send me the physics solutions also. and could you send the solutions for physics b too if you have them. thank you!
my email is clpn33@yahoo.com
 
Antiderivative, can you email me some of the most recent multiple choice portions of the AP Physics C exams you have, if it's not too much trouble? My email address is lugita15@gmail.com

Also, what is the most recent multiple choice test you have?
 
can anyone send me all the AP physics c test material they can please? I could really use the review. Thank you in advance
 
yes I am interested in those too, if you do happened to have it please send an email to me! Thanks
 
oh yes and antiderivative if you do send them to people thanks a lot for taking time.
 
antiderivative, I badly need the 1997 AP C-Mechanics Free Response questions. I know you said that you had them all since 1974. Can you eamil them to me?
Thanks in advance by the way.
My email address is dariafajr@gmail.com
 
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has the M/C answers to the 1993 m/c exam for mechanics. If so, please please PM them to me. Thanks.