I see new environmental friendly glass materials coming in the future. Is it possible for companies to make new cathode ray tube monitors with 100% green environment friendly glass materials. How will this work?
Related Materials and Chemical Engineering News on Phys.org
It just won't.
Apart from having some problems regarding the side effect of cathode rays, I would be the first to protest if anybody would try to force me giving up half of my desk to host one (three) of those CRT monsters.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving