Are You Ready to Celebrate International Women's Day?

In summary, International Women are better than men because they are better at taking care of things at home, are more capable of handling stress, and are more talented in business.
Sophia
Dear sisters of the PF community, I wish you happy international women's day! Take time to celebrate your achievements and think of all the things in which we are superior to men :-DDD

Likes Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
And google's doodle for the day:

Reach for your dreams...

Likes Psinter, Sophia and gracy
Sophia said:
Dear sisters of the PF community, I wish you happy international women's day! Take time to celebrate your achievements and think of all the things in which we are superior to men :-DDD

Yay, Women should be celebrated for all the good work they do, but you have me thinking , what are women better than men for, what ever the argument i am sure you will win:biggrin:

Likes Sophia
Happy international women's day! :partytime:

wolram said:
Yay, Women should be celebrated for all the good work they do, but you have me thinking , what are women better than men for, what ever the argument i am sure you will win[emoji3]
Well I guess the most important fact is that they are mothers. And in many households today they have a full time job plus do everything at home while men don't do anything (not saying that they are all like this, but this is a standard situation in my area and it was the case in my family). If a man washes the dishes once a year, he talks all day about his accomplishment.
Another aspect is that women are better at dealing with disease and stress. A man with a cold acts as if he's going to die :-) it is both my experience and other women seem to agree that a sick man is far worse than a baby.
This is all anecdotal, exaggerating and joking of course, not trying to prove anything statistically or scientifically :-)

Sophia said:
Well I guess the most important fact is that they are mothers. And in many households today they have a full time job plus do everything at home while men don't do anything (not saying that they are all like this, but this is a standard situation in my area and it was the case in my family). If a man washes the dishes once a year, he talks all day about his accomplishment.
Another aspect is that women are better at dealing with disease and stress. A man with a cold acts as if he's going to die :-) it is both my experience and other women seem to agree that a sick man is far worse than a baby.
This is all anecdotal, exaggerating and joking of course, not trying to prove anything statistically or scientifically :-)
So, Who are all these International women that do all that?

A change to Regular Woman's Day is in order.

256bits said:
So, Who are all these International women that do all that?

A change to Regular Woman's Day is in order.
I don't understand

I think it is right to have a woman's day, i mean what could we do without them, it is usually the woman that makes the home and these days they work too, and heck do they not look pretty when all dressed up. i have worked in an industry dominated by women and very rarely do you find many slackers in there ranks.
Apart from all that i want one, must be raven haired, average build, be out going and love home life and have lots of money:cool::biggrin:

Likes CrazyNinja
wolram said:
Apart from all that i want one, must be raven haired, average build, be out going and love home life and have lots of money:cool::biggrin:

hehehe if Cruella from the 101 Dalmatians dyed the other half of her hair and baked cookies she would be THE ONE for you!
cruella.jpg

o-DAVINA-MCCALL-570.jpg

Ewww, no Cruella for me thank you , this my type of girl.:cool:

Sophia said:
hehehe if Cruella from the 101 Dalmatians dyed the other half of her hair and baked cookies she would be THE ONE for you!
wolram said:
:DD

Likes CrazyNinja
wolram said:
good choice :) I suppose she is a celebrity

Likes CrazyNinja
Sophia said:
I don't understand
My increasing collection of lead balloons must be worth something on e-bay.
International Woman would have a maid and/or kitchen staff and/or nanny do all the grunt work while they go and do business stuff, while hubby pulls a weed out of the driveway and boasts that he did tough yard work all day.

Regular Woman don't have as much luxury.

256bits said:
My increasing collection of lead balloons must be worth something on e-bay.
International Woman would have a maid and/or kitchen staff and/or nanny do all the grunt work while they go and do business stuff, while hubby pulls a weed out of the driveway and boasts that he did tough yard work all day.

Regular Woman don't have as much luxury.
Lol! Well if I think about it I wouldn't like to become an international woman. I would never allow strange people to roam freely in my house, looking into drawers with underwear etc.
And I would consider it a failure as a mother if I had to get a nanny for my children. That would be unacceptable for me.
I'd never sacrifice my privacy and family for money.
This is not meant to offend the women who do this. I understand that it is common in other cultures. This is just my opinion about my life that was influenced by the culture I live in.

Likes 256bits
wolram said:
It is the one and only https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davina_McCall, just about my age as well:cool:
Oh but that's easy! Now that you are fit go to the next show she presents and use all your charisma to enchant her. You are nice and smart, she can't refuse :-)

Likes CrazyNinja and wolram

What is International Women's Day?

International Women's Day is a global celebration of women's achievements and a call to action for gender equality. It is observed on March 8th every year.

When is International Women's Day?

International Women's Day is celebrated on March 8th every year.

Why is International Women's Day important?

International Women's Day is important because it raises awareness about gender inequality and highlights the accomplishments and contributions of women around the world. It also serves as a call to action to promote gender equality and women's rights.

What is the theme for International Women's Day 2021?

The theme for International Women's Day 2021 is "Choose to Challenge". This theme encourages individuals to challenge gender biases and inequalities and to choose to create a more inclusive and equal world for all.

How can I get involved in International Women's Day?

There are many ways to get involved in International Women's Day, such as attending events, participating in social media campaigns, and supporting organizations that promote gender equality. You can also use the day to educate yourself and others about women's rights and issues related to gender inequality.