Are you stupid?

• Thread starter Lisa!
  • Start date
Me likes this !

92% scored higher (more stupid),
3% scored the same, and
5% scored lower (less stupid).

What does this mean? You are 5% stupid. This means...

You are our next Einstein. Wow! Keep up the great thinking.

Ok my real result is as follows;

0% scored higher (more stupid),
0% scored the same, and
100% scored lower (less stupid).

What does this mean? You are 100% stupid. This means...

You tried really hard to get this stupidity score. Top 5%? How do you even know how to use a computer?

honestrosewater

Gold Member
Well, I couldn't see the smilies or image, but I did look up perspicacious, so I guess that makes it even. :biggrin:
Red is at the top. I figured red waves were 'longer' or have a higher wavelength, whatever, so they would spread out more and be at the top, which is the longest, most stretched out part, or something like that. :rofl: Just totally bsed my way to an answer, but it turned out to be correct. :cool:
http://www.alanbauer.com/photogallery/Water/Rainbow%20over%20Case%20Inlet-Horz.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
Red is at the top!!! No wonder they said I was stupid.

Just a quick question.

For that problem where you had to add up all the integers I used [tex]\frac{1}{2} n (n+1)[/tex]

Is that the gauss method, or was that a trick question that made me even stupider?

Lisa!

Gold Member
Could you please some of you post your answers? I want to analyse this test. You know for example I notice that the question about "will you show your result to others..." have a big effect on your stupidity! :rofl:

zanazzi78 said:
You tried really hard to get this stupidity score. Top 5%? How do you even know how to use a computer?
:rofl: :rofl: How could you read your result?

Lisa!

Gold Member
This test is damn funny! For example it says "can you read?"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My score

96% scored higher (more stupid),
2% scored the same, and
2% scored lower (less stupid).

Some of the questions didn't give proper reference points though

mattmns said:

Just a quick question.

For that problem where you had to add up all the integers I used [tex]\frac{1}{2} n (n+1)[/tex]

Is that the gauss method, or was that a trick question that made me even stupider?
I just knew the answer, I don't know how. I guess I worked it out a while ago and just remembered it. There wasn't even an option for me!

Lisa! said:
:rofl: :rofl: How could you read your result?
How could i read the questions!?!?!?!

5% stupid, now i am all geared up to be einsteinbot!

-- AI

Monique

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Only two who are only 2% stupid? I guess the other 96% IS stupider then :biggrin: :wink:
Anyone got the vacuous and oafish questions right?

LeonhardEuler

Gold Member
mattmns said:

Just a quick question.

Yeah, I think that is the Guass method. I remember my teacher once telling me that when Gauss was in school his teacher asked the class to sum the first 100 integers to keep them busy and Gauss came up with that method and finished in a couple of minutes.

Lisa!

Gold Member
Monique said:
Only two who are only 2% stupid? I guess the other 96% IS stupider then :biggrin: :wink:
Anyone got the vacuous and oafish questions right?
I think you need to be so clever to get %100 stupid result! :rofl: :rofl:

honestrosewater

Gold Member
mattmns said:

Just a quick question.

http://www.shu.edu/projects/reals/infinity/answers/sm_sq_cb.html [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:

Galileo

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Lisa! said:
I think you need to be so clever to get %100 stupid result! :rofl: :rofl:
No really, sometimes I really had to think what would be the most stupid answer you could give. Also, the mirror question caught me off guard, I`m still not sure whether that's a trick question or not.

honestrosewater

Gold Member
Galileo said:
No really, sometimes I really had to think what would be the most stupid answer you could give. Also, the mirror question caught me off guard, I`m still not sure whether that's a trick question or not.
I'm not sure this is the best test on which to exercise your analytical muscle. :tongue2:

survivors dont get burried??? since when O.O

I would hope that everyone said they wont be burried, or nowhere, or whatever the answer was O.O

I scored 4% stupid.

95% scored higher (more stupid),
1% scored the same, and
4% scored lower (less stupid).

My favorite question was:

"What if you are totally smart?

(button) Yes
(button) No"

Evo

Mentor
Oh geeze, I took it again and saw that I read something wrong (stayed up way too late) and changed the smiley and it dropped me to 2%. :rolleyes: It matters which smiley you choose?

2% scored the same, and

What does this mean? You are 2% stupid. This means...

57% stupid. Because I put wrong answers down on purpose.

stupid.php?val=8341.gif

89% more stupid
3% the same
8% less stupid
Thus,
Ahh--8% stupid:
"You are our next Einstein. Wow! Keep up the great thinking."

I still havn't completed the test, I did it once and it said I missed a question so I just said screw it and closed the browser.

Smurf said:
I still havn't completed the test, I did it once and it said I missed a question so I just said screw it and closed the browser.
Don't worry Smurf, I am stupid too :smile:

Diencephalon said:
57% stupid. Because I put wrong answers down on purpose.
Does that mean that you are 43% stupid because you could not come up with the worst answers? :smile:

Lisa!

Gold Member
mattmns said:
Don't worry Smurf, I am stupid too :smile:

Does that mean that you are 43% stupid because you could not come up with the worst answers? :smile:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don't thin a stupid person could be funny deliberately!

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
Oh geeze, I took it again and saw that I read something wrong (stayed up way too late) and changed the smiley and it dropped me to 2%. :rolleyes: It matters which smiley you choose?

2% scored the same, and

What does this mean? You are 2% stupid. This means...

The smiley one confused me. Only 3 smilies showed up, but there were 5 radio buttons that weren't quite aligned with the smilies. I'm not quite sure if I chose the right button for the smiley I wanted.

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving

Hot Threads