Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Attempting writing. Looking for brains to pick for accuracy.

1. Dec 17, 2014 #1
    Hi I am a want to be writer that has high hopes publishing before I am 70, maybe. lol
    I have a short story idea that is slowly turning into a small novel and even if it never publishes I would like to keep junk science out of it. I am not sure where to post the thread for it or if this is the right forum but I would love some direction if you know the right place to discuss theoretical situations in space dealing with astrophysics.

After perusing some threads here I think I will stick around and soak up some knowledge even if there is a forum better suited to my needs elsewhere.

Thank you to anyone who puts the time in to help me out here, have a happy Newtonmass!

Cheers

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 17, 2014 #2
    Welcome to PF!

4. Dec 17, 2014 #3
    Cheers!!! Thank you. Is there a way to edit my username? I was multitasking with my son and added the "q" by accident.

5. Dec 17, 2014 #4
    haha kids! I fixed it.

6. Dec 17, 2014 #5
  7. Dec 17, 2014 #6
    Gasp What sorcery is this! You wield great power good sir thank you.

8. Dec 17, 2014 #7
    You posted that just as I was searching for just that kind of forum. Thank you again Forum wizard!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook