Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Banggggg! Hello to science addictors

1. May 5, 2015 #1
    So excited to say I'm a brand new member here :) I'm in the first year of IB Diploma. My higher level subjects are all science, i.e Maths, Physics and Chemistry. I wanted to learn Biology too but I didn't have the choice. I'm addicted to science since it's extremely beautiful ^^ However, I didn't get highest marks in Physics although it is my most favourite subject. Could anyone give me some advice that works for you? I would like to study Physics in university too :D

2. jcsd
  3. May 5, 2015 #2

NascentOxygen

Staff: Mentor

Hi Nataly Vuu. And we're excited that you finally found us! :smile: http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5725/red5e5etimes5e5e45e5e25.gif [Broken]

For advice on effective learning or study, this Introductions page is not the forum to ask. I think the best forum is Academic Guidance, you will find it on our home page. Post your question there.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  4. May 5, 2015 #3
    Thank you so much :D

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook