The Blue Candidates: Obama's Site is Brighter Than the Rest

• Thread starter rootX
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Rest
In summary, all the candidates have blue websites. The color blue calms people, and it is an easy color to show other font colors. Susan Collins is popular for being the reincarnation of Margaret Chase Smith, and she wears blue a lot in her campaign.
rootX
Has anyone noticed that all candidates have blue sites?

http://www.barackobama.com/index.php
http://www.johnmccain.com/
http://www.hillaryclinton.com/

And, they all are so similar.

I liked Obama's one. It is brighter than others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You know what they say about politicians: same ****, different ***hole.

Blue is a calming color and one that few find annoying.

Evo said:

so I should wear more blue?

tribdog said:
so I should wear more blue?

Wouldn't hurt, but it might not help either, trib :tongue2: .

Evo said:

It's also an easy color to get other font colors to show up on, so is a good generic background. Red would be too shocking, and clash with a lot of other colors, and white too boring, so since they all want to look patriotic, blue it is.

One thing I have noticed: is that every President since Ford (with the exception of Reagan perhaps), tend to where lighter blue suits with bright red ties. As if they were all trying to be the living personification of America, like Uncle Sam or something.

Granted: Ford and Carter where running during the bicentennial. But what was Clinton's excuse? :rolleyes:

Ford had an excuse...he was delicious.

Evo said:

Moonbear said:
It's also an easy color to get other font colors to show up on, so is a good generic background. Red would be too shocking, and clash with a lot of other colors, and white too boring, so since they all want to look patriotic, blue it is.

True!
I thought it's Microsoft's color.

ps Even the sky is blue!

I like the sky, it calms me and I don't find it annoying

Susan Collins has always tried to paint herself as the reincarnation of Margaret Chase Smith (though she is a pale imitation of Edith-Ann) and wears red dress-suits routinely. She votes with GWB every time and never bucks his administration, even when the decisions are to her state's detriment. Now, she's staying in Maine instead of attending the RNC and she wears blue in most all of her TV spots.

Apparently, to threatened GOP congressional members, red=republican=bush=bad(run-away-screaming bad)

Last edited:
Does the fact that she is hot and happens to be the governor of a state with a 10 male:1 female ratio say anything? I think Chrissy from three's company could get elected in Alaska.

Hell, Bea Arthur could get elected in Alaska.

turbo-1 said:
Hell, Bea Arthur could get elected in Alaska.

You think she's hot too? Hell yeah!

1. What is "The Blue Candidates" website about?

"The Blue Candidates" website is a platform that highlights and advocates for the Democratic Party's candidates, particularly former President Barack Obama.

2. How is "The Blue Candidates" website different from other political websites?

Unlike other political websites that may have a neutral or biased stance, "The Blue Candidates" website specifically focuses on promoting and supporting Democratic candidates, with a particular emphasis on Obama.

3. Is "The Blue Candidates" website affiliated with the Democratic Party?

Yes, "The Blue Candidates" website is affiliated with the Democratic Party and is designed to support their candidates and agenda.

4. Can I contribute to "The Blue Candidates" website?

Yes, "The Blue Candidates" website encourages individuals to contribute by volunteering, donating, or sharing their content on social media to help spread the word about Democratic candidates.

5. Is "The Blue Candidates" website only for US citizens?

No, "The Blue Candidates" website is open to anyone who is interested in supporting the Democratic Party's candidates and values, regardless of their citizenship status.