Bottled Or Tap?

• Thread starter Mattius_
  • Start date

Integral

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ivan,
I totally agree with you. The stories I have heard would go along with your PH imbalace story. I do not equate demineralized and DeIonized.

In the last half of 1999 I rode a bicycle through the upper part of the US, between Ontario and Manitoba.

I had crossed into the US from Sault Ste. Marie, in Ontario, into Michigan, through Munising, Marquette, Ironwood, into Wisconsin, through Hurley, Ashland, by abandoned rail line to Superior, into Minnesota, Duluth, Grand Rapids, Bemidji, to HWY 59, then up through Thief River Falls, etc. and out to Manitoba.

In all of that traveling, by bicycle, in the heat of August, I drank whatever water I could find, from washrooms, stores, people's hoses, bars, Service Stations washrooms galore, everywhere I could find it cause I needed the water, lots of water.

Never found even the slightest kind of affectation from that, no problems with any sort of 'Biological' effects, water worked well wherever I had had chance to take it from, even though I had run across one or two places that people told me that I would be better off not drinking the water, I had never had any problem with it.

Same thing when I bicycled in Canada, way to 'pricey' to bike that much, need that much water, and to pay for it? OYE! NOT!