What industry should I start my business in to become a sci-tech mogul?

• Thread starter general_ebisu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Business
In summary: You'll have more opportunity to make a difference and have a significant impact on the world than starting your own company.
general_ebisu
im finishing high school this year (wish me luck to my exams!),,,,,, but anyways, i wanted to do electrical engineering/computer science in university. After University, I am planning to work for any engineering/technical company. After earning 7-10 years of work experience, I want to start a small business relating to Sci-Tech.

So my goal is to:
  • have all industries, and i mean it, ALL (software, applied science, robotics industry, automotive industry, electronics industry, aerospace industry, defence industry, biomedical technologies, emerging technologies, internet service provider, bank, heavy industries, research and development, and MORE!)
  • i wanted/really required my business to have billion dollars (trillion dollars if possible) so that I can have all industry and become a business mogul
  • Many more goals

So my question is, where to start? I mean what industry should I pick first before invading all industries and business sectors? I heard and notice that software and computer/electronics is the cheapest and easiest way to start a business...

I wanted my industries to sell products and offer services.

Any suggestions?

Physics news on Phys.org
I think you should first make sure that you get into university before you consider how your future company will have "billions" of dollars.

A trillion dollars is the entire GDP of South Korea. It is the summed income of about the world's 100 largest companies, combined,

The best advice I can give you is to stop daydreaming in public and instead get to work to get into a good university, and study hard there.

Ok... thanks for your advice.

Looks like your suggestions is to work hard in University.

Great, thanks for your advices!

You can't have that cause google is lightyears ahead already and you're just starting. Google started up in their undergrad and the starter ups went to stanford. Chances are slim. Just go work for google and climb the corporate ladder.

1. What is the relationship between business and science and technology?

The relationship between business and science and technology is a symbiotic one. Businesses rely on advancements in science and technology to develop new products, improve efficiency, and stay competitive. Meanwhile, science and technology benefit from businesses by receiving funding and real-world applications for their research.

2. How does incorporating science and technology into a business lead to profits?

Incorporating science and technology into a business can lead to profits in several ways. By utilizing the latest advancements, businesses can create innovative products that meet consumer needs and stand out in the market. Additionally, technology can improve processes and reduce costs, ultimately increasing profitability. It can also open up new markets and opportunities for growth.

3. What are some examples of successful businesses that have utilized science and technology?

There are numerous examples of successful businesses that have utilized science and technology. For instance, biotech companies like Moderna and Pfizer have used scientific advancements in mRNA technology to develop highly effective COVID-19 vaccines. E-commerce giant Amazon has utilized advanced logistics technology to streamline their supply chain and provide fast and efficient delivery services. Companies like Tesla and Google have leveraged scientific research to develop innovative products in the fields of energy and technology, respectively.

4. How can businesses stay updated on the latest advancements in science and technology?

Businesses can stay updated on the latest advancements in science and technology by actively seeking out information from reputable sources such as scientific journals, conferences, and industry experts. They can also invest in research and development departments or partnerships with universities and research institutions to stay at the forefront of new technologies.

5. What are some potential challenges businesses may face when incorporating science and technology?

Some potential challenges businesses may face when incorporating science and technology include high initial costs, difficulties in integrating new technology with existing processes, and the need for specialized expertise. Additionally, the rapid pace of technological advancements means businesses must constantly adapt and invest in new technologies to remain competitive. There may also be ethical and regulatory considerations to navigate, especially in industries like biotechnology and artificial intelligence.