1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Calculus II tips

1. Nov 14, 2015 #1
    Hey there, I will be taking calculus 2 this spring semester and I would like to know what topics from calc 1 I should be reviewing, I did receive a B+. I am also aware that trig is highly involved and my trig skills are not that good, so if there's anything from trig that is mandatory to review I would highly appreciate it. Thanks for all your support.

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 14, 2015 #2

462chevelle

Gold Member

Be able to do every u sub integral from calc 1 in your head. Know your arctrig functions and don't get behind when you get to series.

4. Nov 14, 2015 #3

symbolipoint

Homework Helper
    Education Advisor
    Gold Member

Know basic trigonometry for sure. If ANYTHING was supposed to be presented and studied about trigonometry IN Calculus 1 but was not covered, YOU COVER IT YOURSELF before starting Calculus 2. Otherwise you may become behind and might never catchup during the semester.

5. Nov 14, 2015 #4
    Thanks a ton!

6. Nov 14, 2015 #5
    Thank you! Will try to do my best.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook