Find Physics & Maths Lessons on YouTube

• Thread starter matteo16
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Youtube
In summary, Physics & Maths lessons on YouTube cover a range of topics such as mechanics, electromagnetism, calculus, algebra, and geometry. The lessons are suitable for all ages, but some channels may cater more towards high school or college students. Interaction with the instructor during the lesson is possible on some channels, but not all. The majority of lessons on YouTube are free to watch, but some channels may offer premium content for a fee. While these lessons can be a helpful supplement, they should not be used as a substitute for a traditional classroom education.
matteo16
can i find in youtube any lesson of physics? can you tell me wath i have to write if i want to find, for exeple a mechanics lesson or maths lesson?
thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
wow it's fantastic!
are there other of these sites? if there are please, can you tell me?
thank you very much

try opencourseware from MIT

ok thanks also to you

1. What subjects are covered in Physics & Maths lessons on YouTube?

The subjects covered in Physics & Maths lessons on YouTube vary, but commonly include topics such as mechanics, electromagnetism, calculus, algebra, and geometry. Some channels may also cover more specific topics like quantum mechanics or statistics.

2. Are the lessons suitable for all ages?

The lessons on YouTube range from beginner to advanced levels, so there are options for all ages. However, some channels may cater more towards high school or college students, so it's important to check the level of the content before watching.

3. Can I interact with the instructor during the lesson?

It depends on the channel and the format of the lesson. Some channels offer live streams or Q&A sessions where viewers can interact with the instructor through comments or chat. Other channels may have pre-recorded videos with no interaction available.

4. Are the lessons free to watch?

Yes, the majority of Physics & Maths lessons on YouTube are free to watch. However, some channels may offer premium content for a fee, such as study guides or practice problems.

5. Can I use these lessons as a substitute for a traditional classroom education?

While YouTube lessons can be a helpful supplement to traditional education, they should not be used as a sole substitute. It's important to have a well-rounded education with hands-on experiences and interactions with teachers and peers.