turbo
Gold Member
- 3,181
- 57
GraphJam is a Hoot! Thanks, Dave!
Blasting your CDs/records must cause you to go through them pretty quick. Surely clay pigeons would be cheaper...Argentum Vulpes said:If I have the time go to the .22 range near my house and shoot enough rounds of A-1000/4 targets till I'm in a better mood. Or go out to my wood shop and work on any projects I have going.
If I'm short on time blasting anything from my classical collection dose the trick.
You could always get out your metal detector and find another Anglo-Saxon treasure...wolram said:Well thanks for the ideas folk. but i have decided to build another robot, i went out and had a no1 haircut first though, i am all ready up to my ankles in screwed up failures on paper, so everyone go hug a tree or they will all end up in my waste bin.
DaveC426913 said:Blasting your CDs/records must cause you to go through them pretty quick. Surely clay pigeons would be cheaper...