Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Why did the fly fly?

Because the spider spider.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, Ibix and Stavros Kiri
Physics news on Phys.org
Reminds me of an old bit of doggerel:

A flea and a fly were trapped in a flue.
Said the flea to the fly: "What shall we do?"
"Let us flee!" said the fly,
"Let us fly!" said the flea.
So they flew through a flaw in the flue.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, fresh_42, collinsmark and 2 others
fresh_42 said:
Lately I told a chemistry joke.
No reaction.
The reaction in the mathematics department was very limited as well.
 
fresh_42 said:
Lately I told a chemistry joke.
No reaction.
mfb said:
The reaction in the mathematics department was very limited as well.
Was there a bonding there?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EnumaElish and fresh_42
When you leave your last breakfast/tea pastry out too long, what do you end up with?

The scone of stone.
 
jtbell said:
The scone of stone.
To be pedantic, that's a third pronunciation of Scone (scoon, more or less) that is not the same as either way of pronouncing the bread thing.

That didn't stop Sir Terry Pratchett writing a whole book based around a legendary dwarvish battle-bread.
 
16711934_10155782147663102_4150152198960947002_n.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin and EnumaElish
Drunkard: "I am not seeing d-double! Here, I see t-two eyes of the cat coming in."
Waiter: "The cat's going out, not in!"
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
Jean Claude van Damme breaks down (with his car) in the middle of nowhere. Finds small house. "Knock knock ..."
(Old man living in:) "who is it?"
"This is Jean Claude van Damme; my car broke down; can I use your phone?"
(Old man:) "Why don't the four of you go back where you came from ! (../to he..l) ..."
 
Last edited:
Stavros Kiri said:
(Old man:) "Why don't the four of you go back where you came from ! (../to he..l) ..."
I don't get it. :frown:
 
DaveC426913 said:
I don't get it. :frown:
"Spoiler" (e.g. for those who don't know the details): Jean Claude van Damme is a famous actor, ... but he is One not 4 people, despite his name! ... [EnumaElish seems to have gotten it ...]
 
Toothbrush: "Gee! I think I have the worst job in the world! ..."

Toilet paper: "Yeah right!? ..."
 
A photon enters a hotel. Clerk asks if he has luggage.
"No. I'm traveling light"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and fresh_42
Cognitive thinking...
16641063_1038137946290614_5113869789058224403_n.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: HAYAO, Stavros Kiri, EnumaElish and 1 other person
Man to the barber cutting his hair: Wow, your dog loves to watch your work!
Barber: Oh, that's simply because I often cut off a bit of ear.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and EnumaElish
davenn said:
A photon enters a hotel. Clerk asks if he has luggage.
"No. I'm traveling light"
A neutron stops at a fire hydrant and along comes an officer.
Officer: "Sir, you can't park here. I'll have to charge you."
Neutron: "Please wait. It's only for 15 minutes. After that I'll charge myself."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: atyy, Drakkith and EnumaElish
davenn said:
Cognitive thinking...
16641063_1038137946290614_5113869789058224403_n.jpg
Where is the plane now? I want to sue them!
 
Did you hear about the guy who bought an alpaca so he could give his sweetie a nice warm sweater for her birthday?

Then he found out that alpacas don't know how to knit.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: OmCheeto and davenn