Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
"Welcome to our weekly meeting! You'll find the topics on page one and the results of our last meeting in the appendix of the handout."

"Sorry, Sir! You've forgotten the appendix."

"No, I haven't."
 
upload_2017-11-7_16-36-44.png
 
Attachments
  • upload_2017-11-7_16-36-44.png
    upload_2017-11-7_16-36-44.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 510
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, stoomart, collinsmark and 5 others
Today my wife and I were at a concert at the Peace Center, the performing arts center in Greenville SC. It's named not after an ideal, but a prominent local family who donated much of the money to build it. Every time I go there I wonder if any of the men in the family were named Warren.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude and davenn
jtbell said:
Today my wife and I were at a concert at the Peace Center, the performing arts center in Greenville SC. It's named not after an ideal, but a prominent local family who donated much of the money to build it. Every time I go there I wonder if any of the men in the family were named Warren.
subtle, I like it :biggrin:
 
Not so subtle: Houston, Texas had a real philanthropist named Ima Hogg. :wideeyed:
 
This is a huge, big, scary, frightening, horrendous, disgusting lame joke with a huge white beard and a pencil in his hand, doing a calculation for one hundred years.

Ramdom.
 
Has this been posted already?
6717de4121a75c06a4464b95cd2ad99a--funny-picture-quotes-quotes-pics.jpg
6fb569f030b686bf5321ae0b5ccbdbe5--funny-science-science-humor.jpg

Lame right?
:oldlaugh:
 
Attachments
  • 6717de4121a75c06a4464b95cd2ad99a--funny-picture-quotes-quotes-pics.jpg
    6717de4121a75c06a4464b95cd2ad99a--funny-picture-quotes-quotes-pics.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 412
  • 6fb569f030b686bf5321ae0b5ccbdbe5--funny-science-science-humor.jpg
    6fb569f030b686bf5321ae0b5ccbdbe5--funny-science-science-humor.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 458
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
Q: How many people work in your company?
A: Around 10, the rest basically sit on their a$$ all day doing nothing.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and DrClaude
If I was a doc at a hospital, I had a calendar from 2030 in the wake-up room.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb, BillTre and Drakkith
Noisy Rhysling said:
Looks like Shia LaBeouf's first car from the original "Transformers" movie.
"Where's LeBeouf?" Ins't that Wendy's commercial? Or, is it," Ou est LeBeef?"
 
earing fire ants.jpg
 
Attachments
  • earing fire ants.jpg
    earing fire ants.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 519
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, collinsmark, Stavros Kiri and 2 others
What do you call it when you set out a dead fish and sit next to it with an insect net in your hand?

Fly fishing.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, davenn, BillTre and 2 others
Cats TV Home.jpg
 
Attachments
  • Cats TV Home.jpg
    Cats TV Home.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 955
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: stoomart, BillTre, jtbell and 6 others
frosty picking his nose.jpg
 
Attachments
  • frosty picking his nose.jpg
    frosty picking his nose.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 527
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, collinsmark, BillTre and 4 others
davenn said:
I once saw a similar cartoon in which the cat was accompanied by a "thought bubble" that read, "%#$&@ flat screen monitors!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and davenn
You've heard one NP-complete joke, you've heard them all.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: fresh_42, DrClaude and Ibix
Vanadium 50 said:
You've heard one NP-complete joke, you've heard them all.
Unfortunately, there's no known way to tell one in less than exponential time.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Vanadium 50, fresh_42 and DrClaude
fresh_42 said:
The birds aren't better off:
412886-jpg.jpg
At least they can still tweet.
 
Attachments
  • 412886-jpg.jpg
    412886-jpg.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 439
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, davenn and Ibix
DrGreg said:
At least they can still tweet.
Now was it or was it not? To tweet or not to tweet, that's the dump question. I like to think it was (an allusion).
 
hahahaha100% real working perpetual motion machine...

perpetual-motion-jpg.jpg
 
Attachments
  • perpetual-motion-jpg.jpg
    perpetual-motion-jpg.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 469
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Jonathan Scott, DrClaude, collinsmark and 8 others
A new family moved into my neighborhood recently, along the route that I always take on my daily walk. They put up a low wooden picket fence, about 18" (45cm) high, all around their front yard. Every time I walk by, their small white dog comes out and runs along the inside of the fence, yapping furiously at me. But even though it's almost as tall as the fence, it never comes out onto the road to chase me. Could it be because... white dogs can't jump?
 
DrGreg said:
At least they can still tweet.
Well, so can we (wireless) ...
 
Why did the blind man fall down the well?

Because he couldn't see that well.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, DrClaude, Mark44 and 2 others
Ibix said:
What animals make the best secret agents?

Spyders.
Especially spyders with only 007 legs.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Bystander and Ibix
DrGreg said:
Especially spyders with only 007 legs.
And if they had one more leg, they would have 010 of them.
This is pretty arcane, but some C programmers and web developers might get this...
Hint: ##010 \ne 10##
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb, DrGreg and Ibix