Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Can they Bench you for Planking on the field? And if they Do bench you, it is possible to end up sat on.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
245625

(Davenn's joke was very mature if not a little cheesy)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, pinball1970, Steelwolf and 2 others
Interesting network name: It only hurts when IP
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, nuuskur, strangerep and 1 other person
WWGD said:
Interesting network name: It only hurts when IP
I wonder whether I should name my router: FBI Surveillance Truck.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, Klystron and Auto-Didact
fresh_42 said:
When I was young, the Dead Sea was only sick.
Was that the Hepatitis Sea? (This one works better when spoken rather than written.)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action, Steelwolf and Ibix
DrGreg said:
Was that the Hepatitis Sea? (This one works better when spoken rather than written.)
When I step outside of PF I am on to the web's Idio Sea.
 
But, as the dog on the right can tell you, you lose a LOT when you go and digitalise an analogue system!

Especially at that much lower pixel rate, I mean, that is a ton of bits and bytes left out from the original via digitalization.
 
A lame man limps into a bar.
"Heard the one about ...", he begins.
"Hold it right there", the barkeeper yells. "No lame jokes allowed in here".
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Steelwolf, jtbell, davenn and 2 others
Geez, that sets up these oldies,
Disclaimer: No animals or people have been hurt or maltreated through the production of these really lame jokes.

What do you call a person with no arms and no legs who falls into the ocean?
"Boy"

and this one,
A kid with no arms and no legs falls into the sea. What's his name?
"Bob"

And ,
How do you get a one armed man out of a tree?
"Wave at him"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Steelwolf, davenn, strangerep and 2 others
In memory of MAD magazine, from their spoof of Star Trek (Star Blecch):

"Where are the bathrooms on this ship?" [the starship Boobyprize]
"There aren't any. You'll just have to go where no man has gone before."
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Steelwolf, Ibix and 5 others
yooper_computer.preview.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Craftek_Ana, Steelwolf, Ibix and 2 others
Just got back from a job interview where I was asked if I could perform under pressure.
"Yes, I have been diving often. What are we talking about, 4-5 bar?"
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Steelwolf and davenn
mfb said:
"Yes, I have been diving often. What are we talking about, 4-5 bar?"

Always wanted to try scuba diving ... never ever did get there :frown:

some good snorkelling on the Australian Great Barrier Reef is about the best ...
ohhh and some helmet diving in the Philippines
 
hahaha cracked me up

Xmas dec's on fire.jpg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, Steelwolf and strangerep
What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts? ….
Beer nuts are $2.49 Deer nuts are under a buck.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, Klystron, Steelwolf and 7 others
davenn said:
What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts? ….
Beer nuts are $2.49 Deer nuts are under a buck.
So beer nuts are dear nuts and deer nuts are not dear nuts?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, Steelwolf, 256bits and 1 other person