Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
How would you write a C program to prevent Titanic from sinking?
C:
float Titanic;
- 13,926
- 16,804
Two aliens are sitting in a pub. One turns to the other and says "arg lagrbl bfzzz." The other looks at him and says "Mate, you really are drunk."
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 20,819
- 28,467
Mentor
- 8,478
- 5,700
davenn said:
That one was not obvious!
Mile-high club
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
I have seen that one with dragons. First time with lions.
Steelwolf
- 104
- 179
Never challenge Death to a pillow fight unless you are prepared for the reaper cushions!
- 13,926
- 16,804
Works best in a Scouse accent.Steelwolf said:Never challenge Death to a pillow fight unless you are prepared for the reaper cushions!
Steelwolf
- 104
- 179
While there has been news of the first recording of a Right Whale putting together a song, an ancient 'wax-tube' scroll recording has been found of none other than the famous Moby Dick. While I cannot put the tune of it here, the notes being so deep, I can give the translated wording of the surviving fragments:
"...I don't know why they Took my Lady,
Ahab knows, but He Won't Say!
I Don't Like it but I Guess Humans Harpoon that Way!
BaDoop BaDoop, BaDoop BaDoop..."
(With apologies to Johnny Cash)
"...I don't know why they Took my Lady,
Ahab knows, but He Won't Say!
I Don't Like it but I Guess Humans Harpoon that Way!
BaDoop BaDoop, BaDoop BaDoop..."
(With apologies to Johnny Cash)
Last edited:
- 13,926
- 16,804
Or board stiff.
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 13,926
- 16,804
From the same source as the chromosomes blackboard above, via Google:
My poor knowledge of Greek mythology has always been my Achilles elbow.
My poor knowledge of Greek mythology has always been my Achilles elbow.
- 13,926
- 16,804
Also - the three unwritten rules of life:
- 20,819
- 28,467
Stuntman on tv: Do not do this at home!
Me, wrapped in the blankie, hands in the chips bag: ok.
Me, wrapped in the blankie, hands in the chips bag: ok.
- 20,819
- 28,467
There are a few things which undermine my competence. Questions, for example.
- 2,188
- 2,694
- 2,188
- 2,694
- 2,188
- 2,694
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8
