Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
x5XQPJ6AbJW-BnJRDsZhKQeEoFM&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-2.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Keith_McClary, Craftek_Ana and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Did you hear about the guy who went on a trip and liked his hotel so much he decided to Marriott?

And then he ran off with Ruby Tuesday next door.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, Craftek_Ana and davenn
Infertility is hereditary.

If your parents did not have children, you will not get any either.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, Steelwolf, nuuskur and 2 others
fresh_42 said:
Infertility is hereditary.

If your parents did not have children, you will not get any either.

Which leads to the following:
You (each living entity actually) come from a long line of reproducers, going back to the beginning of life (which is a pretty impressive string of reproductive success).
 
I find it even more impressive, that it seems we all come down to a couple of families, i.e. went through an enormous genetic bottleneck. It makes the appearance of nowadays humanity with all this racism in the world pretty ridiculous.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron and Steelwolf
I had trouble spelling that word for a long time because of that.
 
@fresh_42 Your Zuckerberg joke reminds me of the message I left on the answering machine years ago in that perfect deep, half-snarky tone with the Caps Actually Voiced:

"Hello My Friend, Welcome to The Machine; Control Number 555-5555. Please leave your Name and Identification Number at the Tone, and Remember: The Computer is Your Friend!"

I had people calling me to hear my message, not to actually talk to me! It was a Hoot!
 
Last edited:
fresh_42 said:
If your parents did not have children..
I'm already conflicted with this bit :oldlaugh:
 
Heck, Humans are so successful procreating that rabbits make jokes about em!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, 256bits and fresh_42
I had thought (and happily so) that I had missed as far as being a Reproducing Human, largely by choice, partly by bad fever the possibilities were limited, but I was proven incorrect when I got a call from a relative asking if I "Had ever dated" a certain gal; 'well, Yes'; Was there ANY Chance of a kid;..ANY chance, well, Ya, once...Oh No...and so I took and sent sample off and DNA done proved me wrong. Not only do I have a daughter, but 4 grands. (No Joke there)

And That is a "Failed Breeder", which makes me worry about all those people that Know they are parents...but of Just How Many? The gals know for sure, the guys...not always!

Who knows, it may be YOU next to get a call from someone who was connected via DNA and traced back to: "It Hadda Be..."
 
Steelwolf said:
... in that perfect deep, half-snarky tone with the Caps Actually Voiced ...
I remember a woman who did something similar: spoke her text in a deep, sexy voice with the background music "Just the two of us". She said she changed that after her gynecologist called her to confirm an appointment.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep and Steelwolf
nuuskur said:
I'm already conflicted with this bit :oldlaugh:
It is my new favorite example for the fact that any statement about the elements of the empty set is true. I used to say: 'All elements of the empty set have purple eyes.' but this one is better.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur and Steelwolf
Steelwolf said:
I had thought (and happily so) that I had missed as far as being a Reproducing Human, largely by choice, partly by bad fever the possibilities were limited, but I was proven incorrect when I got a call from a relative asking if I "Had ever dated" a certain gal; 'well, Yes'; Was there ANY Chance of a kid;..ANY chance, well, Ya, once...Oh No...and so I took and sent sample off and DNA done proved me wrong. Not only do I have a daughter, but 4 grands. (No Joke there)

And That is a "Failed Breeder", which makes me worry about all those people that Know they are parents...but of Just How Many? The gals know for sure, the guys...not always!

Who knows, it may be YOU next to get a call from someone who was connected via DNA and traced back to: "It Hadda Be..."

Reminds me of a friend who has no kids, but has an identical twin who does have kids.
Therefore, he has virtual kids, from a genetic similarity prespective.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and Steelwolf
@BillTre, Given our chemical backbone that would make his Nep/Niece's as his 'Carbon Copy Kids'... And ditto for grandchildren.
 
If you boil a funny bone it becomes a laughing stock.
That's humerus.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Steelwolf, Craftek_Ana and 4 others
A man walks into a zoo.
The only animal in the entire zoo is a dog.
Its a shitzu!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Bandersnatch, davenn, jack action and 1 other person
Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar and one of them says: "hey, I think I lost my electron". The other one asks: "are you sure?". The first one replies: "I'm positive".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, davenn, jack action and 1 other person
In this cricket World Cup we have witnessed:
1. Two Days of a “One Day” match between India and New Zealand
2. A six in the final that went rolling on the ground
3. NZ losing the final by “ZERO RUNS” and “ZERO WICKETS”
4. An Irishman lifting the World Cup for England
5. A final decided by a weird rule.
6. First time in cricket, a team won a match neither by runs nor wickets, but by a rule.
 
nuuskur said:
Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar and one of them says: "hey, I think I lost my electron". The other one asks: "are you sure?". The first one replies: "I'm positive".
The other one says "I can lend you mine, but I'll be keeping an ion it".
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, Steelwolf, mfb and 1 other person
Ibix said:
The other one says "I can lend you mine, but I'll be keeping an ion it".
I assume they already entered the bar holding hands.
 
Wrichik Basu said:
5. A final decided by a weird rule.
6. First time in cricket, a team won a match neither by runs nor wickets, but by a rule.
yeah and a rule made up by the English on the day
talk about moving the goal posts ! :mad::mad:

I'm pretty peeved by that stupid result

Dave
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu
nuuskur said:
Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar and one of them says: "hey, I think I lost my electron". The other one asks: "are you sure?". The first one replies: "I'm positive".
Ibix said:
The other one says "I can lend you mine, but I'll be keeping an ion it".
And the barkeep says, "OK guys, Two drinks on the house. No charge."

I just made that up, so if its not funny, that's my excuse.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, Steelwolf, BillTre and 3 others
256bits said:
And the barkeep says, "OK guys, Two drinks on the house. No charge."
"...because you bring such a positive feel to the place."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Steelwolf, BillTre and 256bits
nuuskur said:
Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar and one of them says: "hey, I think I lost my electron". The other one asks: "are you sure?". The first one replies: "I'm positive".
If the atom wasn't sure whether an electron had been lost or not, would that be an example of Schrödinger's cation?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, Steelwolf, strangerep and 6 others
I am so glad to be one of those people that can easily hear music without jogging.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, Steelwolf, 256bits and 3 others