Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
strangerep said:
About 2 secs -- it's easier if you say them aloud. :oldbiggrin:
Me too, about 2 secs. or less (referring to the "Pigs sell late " 'toon)
strangerep said:
Other way around for me. Liquid oxygen? LO? LO2? LOx... oh I get it...
Oy veh...
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I was considering a career as a psychic, but I just didn't see a future in it​
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: *now*, Steelwolf and Ibix
dad help.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, DrClaude, strangerep and 8 others
I had to return my "U2" navigation system...
I couldn't find what I was looking for, and none of the streets had any names.​
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, *now*, Mark44 and 3 others
davenn said:
I was considering a career as a psychic, but I just didn't see a future in it

I bet you knew I was thinking of replying "I knew you'd say that", though.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: *now*, Steelwolf and davenn
I had always thought it would be cool to run a Psychic Pizza Delivery service. Some one calls in for a Large Double Pepperoni Pizza and the person answering picks up the phone with : " Hello Mr Jones, Your Large Size Double Pepperoni pizza is on it's way it should be" Ding Dong (doorbell) "There right now, that will be twenty seven fifty, and the delivery boy thanks you for the $7.50 tip, Have a great day and we will see you again June 18th!"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: *now* and Ibix
Steelwolf said:
I had always thought it would be cool to run a Psychic Pizza Delivery service.
I think this is on the list of "things that get you thrown off the Jedi Council", after "using your lightsaber to open beer" and "<hand gesture> I gave you a twenty". If not, it should be.
 
I was going to tell a lame joke about paper, but I realized it was terrible.
 
davenn said:
I was considering a career as a psychic, but I just didn't see a future in it

I was knocking at the door of a psychic.
He shouted: "Who's there?"
I turned away and left.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Ibix, *now* and 3 others
mfb said:
Even more? Is one third the surface of Earth not enough?
He's being pacific-aggressive.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, *now*, Steelwolf and 1 other person
Sure does.
I wish I had checked the oil level before driving on vacation.
I wish I had a jug of oil in the trunk.
I wish I wasn't a hundred miles from nowhere.
:H
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, Wrichik Basu, mfb and 4 others
fresh_42 said:
Q: Why do cows have hooves?

A: Because they lactose.
Reminds me
Why do humming birds hum?

Cuz they don't know the words.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, *now* and Ibix
Why should you never tell secrets on a farm?

Because corn has ears, potatoes have eyes, and beanstalk.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, davenn, *now* and 2 others
Here's one
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you're built upside down.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, *now*, jack action and 1 other person
Why do elephants paint their feet yellow?

So they can hide upside down in custard.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Klystron, *now* and 1 other person
Ibix said:
Why do elephants paint their feet yellow?
So they can hide upside down in custard.
Oh jeez, that takes me back to my childhood. What an ancient joke.

Of similar vintage:

Why do elephants paint their toes red?

So they can't be seen when they're hiding in a strawberry patch. o0)

More recent:

What did the female elephant say to the naked man?

Well,... I guess it's kinda cute,... but can you actually breathe through that??
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, davenn and Steelwolf
strangerep said:
What did the female elephant say to the naked man?
I know it as: "And with that you want to eat?"
 
strangerep said:
Why do elephants paint their toes red?

So they can't be seen when they're hiding in a strawberry patch. o0)
Have you ever seen an elephant in strawberry patch?

No? Then that shows how effective it is.
By the way, in the version I heard as a child, it wasn't a strawberry patch, it was a cherry tree.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary, davenn, strangerep and 1 other person
Did you know phones like to take cellfies?

F1E5EDA6-19AB-4D6A-8723-C201F7872525.jpeg
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, davenn, strangerep and 1 other person
People that don't have the confidence to take a picture of themselves in a sauna...
most likely have selfie steam issues...
​
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action, Borg and Ibix