Collection of Lame Jokes

davenn

Science Advisor
Gold Member
I recently started a band called 999 Megabytes.... We're pretty good but we haven't got a gig yet

OCR

The warp nacelles are a bit disturbing for a Star Trek ship.

Those are the new and redesigned nacelles, they incorporate the heavily strengthened

toeing towing attachments, for the Klingons tractor beam. . . the older design had a

tendency to fail on occasion, since Klingons use very little finesse. . 😒

When a Klingon hooked on to you, it was always. . . " Go Steady by Jerks". . 😆

They pulled a few of the older model nacelles completely off, both of them.

Starfleet became very unhappy when that kind of crap happened. . . . :oldgrumpy:

Last edited:

Steelwolf

Gold Member
The USS Phleuger/Flapperstein. The training vessel at Starfleet Command Headquarters. Right next to the seat of The Old Man.

Klystron

Gold Member
The Internet buzzes today with a content creators' concept comparing Millennials with a prior generation. She prefers a vaguely French username. Listen around the water cooler for

Mimi's Me-Me meme

OCR

The USS Phleuger. The training vessel at Starfleet Command Headquarters.

That's amazing, I thought I was the only non Starfleet person that knew about the USS

Phleuger. . . I'll be damned. . :olduhh:

Here she be. . . and she's a good ship. . :cool:

1565602979923.png

Steelwolf

Gold Member
Well, I was born in Oregon, did my Navy time, came home and ended up having my neck rebuilt, front entry, so that makes me an Oregon Sea-run Cutthroat!
Born in Florence Oregon on one of the best Salmon rivers ever, that being the Siuslaw River.

Between Pfleuger, Willie Rod-Shaker and Eagle Claw we were all good.

Added: Now on the WRap Control, the anti-backlash feature, that is something that Capt Kirk could have well used a few times with the Klingons and Romulans in particular. He would have done well to prevent backlash.

Reactions: OCR

Steelwolf

Gold Member
For a time I was the holder of the Star Fleet Training Manual and addendum. While I remember the original show, I am still upset that I was so young as to have to decipher it through a wall and down the hall from the living room, but that was OK, the folk's hearing was bad enough that they had it plenty loud enough for me to hear, and have memorized, every word and had it ready there for when I DID get to see it late. Strange to feel so old at such a young 56. I guess having the neck broken early in life did that.

• Informative

OCR

Steelwolf

Gold Member
Yeah, is a real PITN. I have had the epidurals before, but mine was a childhood accident and so my whole idea of pain is skewed compared to that of most folks, which can cause problems by itself. Had C5-6-7 fused with the titanium Atlantis Plate (Hah, I knew there was tectonic proof for Atlantis!) but the fusions all failed at the bone inserts used, multiple times.

So while I cannot do the Physical things, so much, any more, I do work to keep myself properly educated and up to date on the science end of things. Cannot keep the body busy so I have to work on the mind. This/these forums helps.

• Informative
Born in Florence Oregon on one of the best Salmon rivers ever, that being the Siuslaw River.
I was just in Florence OR a few weeks ago, visiting an old friend. my first time there, very nice!

zuz

Gandi was a small, thin man who spoke to God. Because he walked around barefoot a lot he had huge calluses on his feet. He also ate poorly so he suffered from bad breath. So basically you could say he was a supercallusedfragilmystichexedwithhalitosis.

WWGD

Science Advisor
Gold Member
Summer sale at the German food store: The best of the Wurst.

Borg

Science Advisor
Gold Member
Summer sale at the German food store: The best of the Wurst.
So, brats made from chicken would be the Wurst of the Breast?

Gandi was a small, thin man who spoke to God. Because he walked around barefoot a lot he had huge calluses on his feet. He also ate poorly so he suffered from bad breath. So basically you could say he was a supercallusedfragilmystichexedwithhalitosis.
Between the way you spell Gandi and the rest of the world spells Ghandi, there's one H of a difference.

Ibix

Science Advisor
Insights Author
Knock knock.
Who's there?
To.
To who?
No, it's "to whom".

- courtesy of a random QI clip on YouTube.

Last edited: