Gotta be careful with them greens, I heard they were Powerful antioxidants. Bacon with salad bits fer sure the way to go, although some radish, baby spinach and fried onions would go good with that, hashbrowns and 4 eyes over easy...and the order of bacon stays right there.
See, one needs to remember that the brain does not run so much on sugars and starch as it does fats and oils, so bacon is brain food!
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving