Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Quarantine, day 20 diary entry:
Today I melted an ice cube by just staring at it and focusing on wanting
it to melt. It took a lot longer that I had expected.


The drop in gas prices during this quarantine is like a bald guy winning a hair brush

What's the difference between Las Vegas and Wuhan? What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, atyy, davenn and 6 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 2.07.45 PM.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, DrClaude, Wrichik Basu and 3 others
The first panel is a roller-coaster.

"I hear you are going to [a] nice ..."
- Oh, it's the city, change the pronunciation
- Oh, the pronunciation is corrected by the other one, so it was pronounced incorrectly.
 
I went to the doctor the other day.

"Doctor, I have this song running through my mind all the time -- 'The Green, Green, Grass of Home'."
Doctor: "It sounds like you have developed Tom Jones Syndrome."
Me: "Is that pretty common?"
Doctor: "It's not unusual."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron, jack action and Ibix
So I rang the gym the other day and asked if the guy could teach me to do the splits. "How flexible are you?" he asked me. "Well," I said, "I can't do Tuesdays."
 
How did the hipster burn his mouth?

He sipped his coffee before it was cool.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: Filip Larsen, Keith_McClary, DrClaude and 4 others
phinds said:
Oh geez. That reminds me of when, at the very young age of 4, I needed to have a hernia operation. For some reason, they couldn't use anaesthetic-by-needle on me, and instead used a chloroform mask. :oldeek:

It was the most devastatingly horrendously terrifying experience of my tender life up to that point. It seemed like I was screaming for an eternity before I lost consciousness.
 
Last edited:
In Venice the pollution levels have reduced so much, the handbags are starting to swim again.

In Venice hand bags swimming again.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, BillTre and phinds
Are you still having trouble finding toilet paper? Try your local bakery.

tpcake.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, strangerep and BillTre
jack action said:
IdioticDearestImago-size_restricted.gif

​
​
I think we've had questions like that.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: fresh_42, davenn and Ibix
Why Psychologists should avoid narrow doors in their offices. Sign:
A Smith
Psycho-
the-
Rapist
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, jack action, Wrichik Basu and 4 others
BillTre said:
Reminds of this one.
( it has to be said with some slang and slurring )

You know a city in Alaska?
Everybody knows Juneau.
What? Do you know.
Yes, Juneau,
I asked you first.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, davenn, Bystander and 1 other person
Or the Miss America pageant joke on rabbits:
Do you want to know how to catch a unique rabbit?

Yes, How?

You neak up on it

Do you want to know how to catch a tame rabbit?

The tame way you neak up on it.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: strangerep and phinds