Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
WWGD said:
Was that "big trouble in little china"?
Yes. Took me a while to figure out, but , yes.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
WWGD said:
Was that "big trouble in little china"?
Yes:



Kurt Russel does a kind of stupid John Wayne.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and WWGD
1588914086221.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Bystander, DrGreg, Ibix and 3 others
I have a pencil that used to be owned by William Shakespeare.

But he chewed it a lot. Now I can't tell if it's 2B or not 2B.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, Klystron, BillTre and 3 others
If we use the stimulus money to buy baby chickens, does that mean we got our money for nothing, and our chicks for free?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, BillTre, jack action and 2 others
fresh_42 said:
We definitely need a new icon!
1588963716106-png.png
For the likes/doubts?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: gmax137 and phinds
jack action said:
I have a pencil that used to be owned by William Shakespeare.
The pencil was invented in Pencilvania.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Ibix, Klystron and 3 others
DrGreg said:
The pencil was invented in Pencilvania.
More and more we need the howling wolf icon
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and fresh_42
Ha -- Mildly Amusing

HaHa -- Funny

HaHaHa -- Sarcastic Laugh

Hahahaha -- Staying Alive
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, nuuskur, Wrichik Basu and 5 others
I put on different clothes when my car broke down. I changed attire to change a tire.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Klystron
phinds said:
AGAIN the howling wolf is needed
Warren Zevon says they are in London.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, davenn, Klystron and 2 others
She accused me of lying when I was drinking my beer:
"You said you were sick!"
"No, I said I have a case of Corona"
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Filip Larsen, davenn, nuuskur and 3 others
Quentin Quarantino planning his next movie in full isolation.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, Klystron and BillTre
Ibix said:
From a tshirt: Can a peach can a peach?
Hm. That's a good question. I wonder can preserves preserve preserves?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron and Ibix