Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Keith_McClary said:
They should supply the H and O already mixed in one bottle.
And I don't think there is an Allen key in the box. I assume that it is actually a match.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Tom.G, atyy, BillTre and 2 others
Physics news on Phys.org
main-qimg-804389906e7ff92a9d4f85f9199a7a0d.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, strangerep, hmmm27 and 1 other person
4_186449062_3005402926413533_2913863109516827764_n.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, DennisN, jack action and 1 other person
Tex: What do you think of going vegetarian one day a week?

Rex: Sounds like a missed steak to me.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, DennisN, Keith_McClary and 3 others
I used to think my dad was a superhero . Then I realized he's just a weird guy that walks around wearing a cape.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and Ibix
jack action said:
DO NOT READ THE NEXT SENTENCE.

You little rebel. I like you.​
Thanks, but I don't understand what prompted you to say you like me.