Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
main-qimg-160285b3b08abf908905de30cd15cbba.png
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, 256bits and hmmm27
Physics news on Phys.org
The first rule of mime club is that you do not talk about mime club.

Or about anything else.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and jack action
jtbell said:
... mime club ...

Last night I played a blank tape at full blast.

The mime next door went nuts.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, BillTre, jack action and 3 others
Lego Corona.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, strangerep, WWGD and 1 other person
jtbell said:
The first rule of mime club is that you do not talk about mime club.

Or about anything else.
Exception:

 
main-qimg-86746bc13df1b13616ca1be0279dd98e.jpeg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: strangerep, DaveC426913, BillTre and 1 other person
WWGD said:

Oh my god, that is so funny!
When I just saw it I laughed out really good for a long time! :biggrin:
I've now got tears in my eyes.
Thanks!