Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
1763143647050.webp
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, BillTre, sbrothy and 7 others
Physics news on Phys.org
1763162094238.webp
 
  • Like
  • Agree
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, davenn, Bystander and 2 others
Where do bad rainbows go?...................................................................................................................................................Prism.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and BillTre
difalcojr said:
Where do bad rainbows go?...................................................................................................................................................Prism.
But they keep braking out.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: difalcojr and fresh_42
Ive tried to use Windows Defender, but it takes me on an infinite loop. I wish they would polish Defender. I'm moving out.
 
WWGD said:
Ive tried to use Windows Defender, but it takes me on an infinite loop. I wish they would polish Defender. I'm moving out.
Im a not sure if this has a punchline.
 
For some time now I've been playing around with writing/drawing a childrens book chronicling the adventures of Teddy The Tardigrade,

tardigrade.webp


and possibly his friends (whatever they may be. Bedbugs? Staphylococci? I'm not entirely sure about the dimensions. When I mention this idea to people they tell me that children will be scared, but seriously who would be scared of the above 8-legged vacuum-cleaner bag?

Now his father on the other hand!

tardigrade2.webp


He might evoke a nightmare or two! o0)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and difalcojr
DaveC426913 said:
Im a not sure if this has a punchline.
Well, the joke is the comparison with Billy Joel's "Moving Out"'s line "At least you can polish the fender". I thought about the joke in my Cadillack Aka. Still, MadMag used to have a bit about joke setups in search of a punchline. Edit: Maybe overly contrived, or just a horrible joke.
 
Last edited:
WWGD said:
Well, the joke is the comparison with Billy Joel's "Moving Out"'s line "At least you can polish the fender". I thought about the joke in my Cadillack Aka. Still, MadMag used to have a bit about joke setups in search of a punchline.
OK, now I'm starting to understand why my wife's friends ask her if I'm all right when I post stuff online that is so obscure only I get it. So this is what it looks like from the outside. :wink:
 
  • Agree
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Bystander, phinds, BillTre and 1 other person
DaveC426913 said:
OK, now I'm starting to understand why my wife's friends ask her if I'm all right when I post stuff online that is so obscure only I get it. So this is what it looks like from the outside. :wink:
I, once, back from a dinner at a Pizzeria, made a pun in a conversation. I have forgotten the details. One of my friends laughed, and the other one asked him what was so funny. His reply: "I don't know. I just learned when to laugh."

Welcome to the club, guys.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, sbrothy and DaveC426913
I made one at the line from the news : " Stolen Van pursuit in Glendale". It was "Ah, my favorite Dutch rapper is finally visiting us ". With the contrivance of a Dutch rapper named "Stolen Van pursuit", since "Van" is used in many Dutch last names.
 
As long as we're on the subject of rapper puns...

1763505706575.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jtbell, DennisN, dextercioby and 6 others
I canceled my order of a phone, kitchen table and PC , to TEMU. Now I just need to ask for my $.25 back.
 
In a poll of those aged 60+ , 50% regret having worked too hard, 50% regret not having worked hard-enough. The third 50% regret not having learned basic arithmetic.
 
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: symbolipoint
Screenshot 2025-11-19 at 7.24.07 AM.webp


Where I live in Eugene, Oregon, the slug numbers have dropped. Things have gotten drier and we now have fewer snails.

My slug census method is whether I could walk from the house to the garage at night without stepping on a slug (2 to 5 inches long!). 20 or 30 years ago had to be careful to avoid multiple slug steps per trip.
now never a problem.
 
I remember seeing a news segment where a man tried to solve the problem by properly preparing and eating them. Needless to say he didn't have much luck as they apparently taste horribly, no matter how you prepare them.

I tried to find a link but got only horror stories of people dying after eating them raw on "dares" and similar idiocy.
 
sbrothy said:
I remember seeing a news segment where a man tried to solve the problem by properly preparing and eating them. Needless to say he didn't have much luck as they apparently taste horribly, no matter how you prepare them.
Probably a defense mechanism.
 
On the other hand, other foods, now considered luxuries, didn't exactly look appetizing on first glance. E.g. oysters.... I mean who thought to himself: "I'm sure that'll be good!" (Disclaimer: I've never had one.)
 
BillTre said:
Probably a defense mechanism.
The food my aunt cooks uses the same defense mechanism.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913 and BillTre
Dear Santa!

I write this letter on sandpaper since I know very well what you did with my letter last year.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, Borg and DennisN