Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
DaveC426913 said:
You lopped off the punchline...
View attachment 294356
"Can't be tight if it's a liquid" :biggrin:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, Borg and Jarvis323
Physics news on Phys.org
1639835220616.png

uh oh!
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Klystron and DennisN
DaveC426913 said:
You lopped off the punchline...
Shouldn't one of these be in there?
1-500x500.jpg
 
WWGD said:
There was a politician by the last name ' Pataki'.
I remember some people called him "Paturkey".
 
What makes a man age?

His manager.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, mfb, DennisN and 4 others
ergospherical said:
Any child with a Jedi master is most probably a Jedi initiate, and Anikin being the choosen one and all, Maul probably could feel his force sensitivity.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: ergospherical
quddusaliquddus said:
Lamest joke you know ... 💤
What do you call a hippies wife?

Missus hippie.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, Ibix and Hamiltonian
Early experiments in transportation.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, Hamiltonian, collinsmark and 2 others
Trouble brewing...

Trouble Brewing.jpg


More trouble brewing...

More Trouble Brewing.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: david2, Wrichik Basu, WWGD and 2 others
Reminds me of a Hugh Dennis (I think) joke about the Bronze Age being, of course, the third best Age.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary and berkeman
Michelle? I see what you did there...

Time to dust off an old one, though. I have a racing snail, but he doesn't win very much. I thought I'd reduce weight and drag if I removed his shell, but it just made him more sluggish.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, Klystron, mfb and 3 others
Ibix said:
just made him more sluggish.
Time for the "gag/finger down throat" emoticon.
 
I looked up the "Sapporo diet water", and it turns out to be a real thing. Apparently it's got some vitamins and minerals dissolved in it, along with a sizeable dose of marketing pseudoscience about it helping you lose weight. Not a lot of evidence for the latter, it seems - you can imagine my surprise.
 
  • Informative
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: Keith_McClary and BillTre
Ibix said:
I looked up the "Sapporo diet water", and it turns out to be a real thing. Apparently it's got some vitamins and minerals dissolved in it, along with a sizeable dose of marketing pseudoscience about it helping you lose weight. Not a lot of evidence for the latter, it seems - you can imagine my surprise.
I heard it only helps your wallet lose weight ;).