Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Hey, what are you sayin'. Skeletons ain't scary, I'm surrounded by 'em over here, and I'm OK.

PF_skeletons.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, BillTre, Hamiltonian and 4 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Borg said:
Now that he's been booted from the country, he'll have to change his name to NoTennis.
The world is going crazy. I mean, everybody else would have gotten a three-year ban of reentry. All those news about an incredibly well-paid, nevertheless unimportant gladiator. And today I read on CNN that Pence's rabbit has died! What's next? That John Smith changed his underwear?
 
fresh_42 said:
Pence's rabbit has died!
Pence is https://oncofertility.msu.edu/blog/2010/08/mythbusters-oncofertility? :wideeyed:
 
I guess they wouldn't like this one either.

covidjoke06_CovidTest.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Monsterboy, Keith_McClary, WWGD and 2 others
fresh_42 said:
What's next? That John Smith changed his underwear?
Actually, that would be quite significant news. Many innocent people could return to their homes in his suburb.
 
I went on Dragon's Den the other day, and I showed them my dad's old shotgun. Peter Jones asked me to describe my idea, so I said "It's a simple scheme, Peter. You put all the money in the bag!"
 
And separate entries some 20 pages appart about Deja Vu in ' Why Things Are' by J Acgenbach.
 
My wife said she'd kick me out if I made one more llama joke.

I said alpaca my bags.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, 256bits, Bystander and 3 others
Did you know that Norwegian warships have barcodes? It's because dey Scandinavian.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Bystander, jack action, berkeman and 1 other person
Do you know why you never see elephants hiding in trees?

Because they're really, really good at it.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Hamiltonian, Bystander and 3 others
And separate entries some 20 pages appart about Deja Vu in ' Why Things Are' by J Acgenbach.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb and Ibix
Ibix said:
Do you know why you never see elephants hiding in trees?

Because they're really, really good at it.
main-qimg-d66da1678c3b157d924b6c3cd8025cb4-lq.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: nsaspook, DennisN, strangerep and 3 others