Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,343 replies · 3M views
Due to the large influx of Keyboard warriors in Ukraine's neighboring countries who are "ready" to fight in Ukraine , our army has prepared a special batch of Russian weapons just for this cause.

o6m5Q9Z.jpg
 
Physics news on Phys.org
What did the police find when they dusted Chris Rock's face?

Fresh prints.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: FuzzySphere, 256bits, Borg and 5 others
A friend was at a family funeral when he suddenly realized that he wasn't sure he'd put his phone in silent. Since his text message sound was someone knocking on a door then asking in a weird voice "is there anybody there?", he decided to check as a matter of urgency.

Collective opinion among my friends is that this guy and his phone are invited to all our funerals...
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action, berkeman and BillTre
Manual on how to start your VW lawn mower


And a better version of a lawn mower
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and jack action
--Only in math problems can you buy 60 cantaloupe melons and no one asks, "What the Hell is wrong with you?”

--When the pool re-opens, due to social distancing rules, there will be no water in lanes 1, 3, and 5.

--When I get a headache I take two aspirin and keep away from children just like the bottle says.

--Just once, I want the username and password prompt to say, “Close enough.”

--If you see me talking to myself, just move along. I’m self employed. We’re having a meeting.

--I envy people who grow old gracefully. They age like a fine wine. I’m ageing like milk: Getting sour and chunky.

--I hate it when I can’t figure out how to operate the iPad and my tech support guy is asleep. He’s 5 and it’s past his bedtime. Today’s 3 year-olds can switch on laptops and open their favorite apps. When I was 3, I ate mud.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Filip Larsen, collinsmark, jack action and 4 others
Medical diagnosis:

Headaches.jpg


Something is fishy with the currency:

Fish Ruble.png