Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Melbourne Guy
- 463
- 315
I remember as a kid, my dad got fired from his job as a road worker for theft. I refused to believe he could do such a thing, but when I got home, the signs were all there.
- 19,385
- 15,622
DEEPLY cringe-worthy but I just can't help myself:
Price of gas in France ------ A thief in Paris planned to steal some paintings from the Louvre. After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings, and made it safely to his van. However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas. When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied, "Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the paintings--- I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh
See if you have De Gaulle to send this on to someone else.
I put it here because I figured I had nothing Toulouse
Price of gas in France ------ A thief in Paris planned to steal some paintings from the Louvre. After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings, and made it safely to his van. However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas. When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied, "Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the paintings--- I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh
See if you have De Gaulle to send this on to someone else.
I put it here because I figured I had nothing Toulouse
artis
- 1,479
- 977
- 1,098
- 1,385
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
artis said:Since its pf...
![]()
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
artis said:topology section
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
I could use image that for every section of the site.artis said:
But I won't
pinball1970
Gold Member
2025 Award
- 3,883
- 6,216
Who's on first? Ha ha!BillTre said:
- 19,385
- 15,622
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
That's a crusty looking wine bottle.
No doubt , from a Spanish galleon of the 15th century ... sunken off the coast of the Americas ... perfectly aged ...
No doubt , from a Spanish galleon of the 15th century ... sunken off the coast of the Americas ... perfectly aged ...
- 19,385
- 15,622
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8