Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
David Lewis
- 847
- 259
onesomebeach
That's because the joke has been around as long as bartenders have.enigma said:Oh, I think it's hilarious too...
But the groan-to-laugh ratio is up around 90% when I tell it.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 19,385
- 15,622
OCR
- 996
- 936
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
Strange that the victim didn't scream much louder. He must be used to hard rods penetrating his you-know-where.OCR said:
(Or was it a trick stool?)
Melbourne Guy
- 463
- 315
What did the first sentient donut AI say?
"There are dozens of us!"
"There are dozens of us!"
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
strangerep said:Strange that the victim didn't scream much louder. He must be used to hard rods penetrating his you-know-where.
(Or was it a trick stool?)
- 19,385
- 15,622
I don't understand why you would question it. He SHOWED that it was a trick stool at the beginning of the video.strangerep said:(Or was it a trick stool?)
hmmm27
Gold Member
- 1,249
- 674
I think he was - prior to the "how" video - wondering if it was a trick stool, or a trick stool.phinds said:I don't understand why you would question it. He SHOWED that it was a trick stool at the beginning of the video.
Last edited:
- 19,385
- 15,622
Well, it certainly was either a trick stool or a trick stool. I'm not sure which one. Probably a trick stool.hmmm27 said:I think he was - prior to the "how" video - wondering if it was a trick stool or a trick stool.
- 20,819
- 28,467
It was a stool trick!phinds said:Well, it certainly was either a trick stool or a trick stool. I'm not sure which one. Probably a trick stool.
hmmm27
Gold Member
- 1,249
- 674
The difference being whether it was part of the stool, or the entirety of the stool.phinds said:Well, it certainly was either a trick stool or a trick stool. I'm not sure which one. Probably a trick stool.
David Lewis
- 847
- 259
Sta-Fresh wrapper
David Lewis
- 847
- 259
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
As hmmm27 already noted, that part was not shown in the video posted by OCR.phinds said:I don't understand why you would question it. He SHOWED that it was a trick stool at the beginning of the video.
But I did figure out after thinking about it a bit longer. That, together with the lack of blood on the stool post-"penetration".
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 19,385
- 15,622
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8