Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
_nc_ohc=TWSv_zfTCwEAX97BPig&_nc_ht=scontent-muc2-1.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: jack action, Borg, Wrichik Basu and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
Ibix said:
As of the 12th of last month, this thread is old enough to drink* **.

*May vary by jurisdiction.
** ... and kind of alcohol.
 
Ibix said:
As of the 12th of last month, this thread is old enough to drink*.
@Steve4Physics' #12,566 seems to be the last post on May 11th, making an average of about 1.9 posts per day over those 18 years. Awesome work, all contributors!
 
Last edited:
phinds said:
IKEA bird's nest [...]
I hate IKEA. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them... ! :mad:

(Did I mention I hate them?)
 
Can't remember if I posted this already but my daughter sent it to me, knowing that it describes just how I feel about my body:
1656364516450.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, pinball1970, Ibix and 3 others
nsaspook said:
Q: How do you make a small fortune from investing in Bitcoin?
A: Start off by investing a large fortune in Bitcoin.
Reminds me of a casino-related quote. I don't know who said it.

Do you want to exit the casino with a small fortune? Enter with a large one.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and pinball1970
nuuskur said:
Reminds me of a casino-related quote. I don't know who said it.
“There is a very easy way to return from a casino with a small fortune: go there with a large one.” – Jack Yelton