Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
No indeed. I'll save those to send to the Ukrainians for use as weapons of last resort...WWGD said:No pics, please ;).
OCR
- 996
- 936
strangerep said:I've sometimes wished I had such telekinetic power when trying to,... er,... dislodge stubborn objects.![]()
Well then. . . here's what you need !
Lol. . .
.
profbuxton
- 56
- 24
Mr. Bernhardt, I find your comment somewhat strange, ALL jokes.images are offensive to SOME groups of people. That is the whole nature of the beast. If a joke/image doesn't offend someone somewhere its pointless posting/telling.
We would no longer need a sense of humour or comedians of any kind.
I am guessing you would find my comment offensive too , most likely. Too bad!
We would no longer need a sense of humour or comedians of any kind.
I am guessing you would find my comment offensive too , most likely. Too bad!
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 20,819
- 28,467
An hour ago I had some sweets in my hand and on the box was printed: "Pills against Know-it-all".BillTre said:
Cfos
And I thought physics was the study of carbonated beverages...
- 20,819
- 28,467
It is astonishing how many scientists become liquid vegans after dusk.Cfos said:And I thought physics was the study of carbonated beverages...
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
Well, I know a few other people who need that pineapple shoved you-know-where.OCR said:

Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
As someone who sometimes goes too far with "colorful" jokes, I'll say that I find Greg Bernhardt's and the Mentor's judgement about where to draw the line to be usually a reasonable compromise.profbuxton said:Mr. Bernhardt, I find your comment somewhat strange, ALL jokes.images are offensive to SOME groups of people. [...]
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
jack action said:
And then what? Do you hang around in the bathroom giggling?
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
No, I use my cameras that were already installed for ... security purposes. Yeah, that's it ... security purposes!JT Smith said:And then what? Do you hang around in the bathroom giggling?
- 13,926
- 16,803
Then all I need to do is repeat "paper towel" a lot. To the tune of Frere Jacques:Borg said:You should also modify the dispenser to give some small fraction of a cm of paper towel per decibel.
Paper towel, paper towel
Paper towel, paper towel
Pa-a-a-aper towel
Pa-a-a-aper towel
Paper towel, paper towel
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 13,926
- 16,803
Romanes eunt domus?!fresh_42 said:
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,408
- 5,259
fresh_42 said:
Rather than listening to the ravings of the grammar police, he should just give him the bird.
David Lewis
- 847
- 259
I've crunched the numbers in my retirement account.
It's time to figure out who'll be wearing the mask,
and who'll be driving the getaway car.
It's time to figure out who'll be wearing the mask,
and who'll be driving the getaway car.
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8
