Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Delta Prime
- 15
- 61
Floating earth ground?
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
- 3,212
- 3,841
My wife and I got this thing so we would know what day it is, lol.jtbell said:
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Likewise in ancient Rome where sexual morals were divided more along active/passive lines. As long as you were "giving it" you were a proper man. If you were "taking it" not so much. That kinda went for both genders.collinsmark said:It's somewhat fitting, I guess. According to Norse mythology, the god Thor did go drag in the Þrymskviða (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Þrymskviða).
(Sex and gender in Norse mythology were not wholly binary, as evidenced by the god Loki becoming pregnant and giving birth to offspring such as Sleipnir [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svaðilfari].)
EDIT: Now I come to think about it not much have actually changed...
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Gives a different meaning to Santa 's " He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake".nsaspook said:
- 19,385
- 15,622
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
Will you take it higher ( Eddie Grant)?phinds said:
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,408
- 5,259
Kohler decided to go a different route.jtbell said:I hear Apple is working on a new product: a "smart toilet" that you control from your iPhone.
It's called the iPoop.
Kohler Can Access Data and Pictures from Toilet Camera It Describes as “End-to-End Encrypted”
End-to-End encryption. LOL.In October Kohler launched Dekota, a $600 (plus monthly subscription) device that attaches to the rim of your toilet and collects images and data from inside, promising to track and provide insights on gut health, hydration, and more. To allay the obvious privacy concerns, the company emphasizes the sensors are only pointed down, into the bowl, and assures potential buyers that the data collected by the device and app are protected with "end-to-end encryption”.
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,408
- 5,259
I'm wondering how long it will be before people start to post the pictures on their Instagram accounts with comments like this:
Here are the before and after pictures of my dinner last night.
Then there's the fine print in the Kohler agreement where they can share your data. I guess if they share it with Amazon, you can get offers the next for Imodium after a bad reaction to Taco Bell.
Here are the before and after pictures of my dinner last night.

Then there's the fine print in the Kohler agreement where they can share your data. I guess if they share it with Amazon, you can get offers the next for Imodium after a bad reaction to Taco Bell.
JT Smith
- 499
- 671
jtbell said:I hear Apple is working on a new product: a "smart toilet" that you control from your iPhone.
It's called the iPoop.
There was a product called the "iPood!" (the name looks the same upside down). It was a small trowel made by Sea to Summit that was designed for use by backpacker/bushwalkers to dig cat holes. Apple eventually put the kibosh on the name, sadly. It reminded me of the college student who was sued by the North Face for selling South Butt t-shirts. The college didn't didn't back down though.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
I would if iPood.JT Smith said:There was a product called the "iPood!" (the name looks the same upside down). It was a small trowel made by Sea to Summit that was designed for use by backpacker/bushwalkers to dig cat holes. Apple eventually put the kibosh on the name, sadly. It reminded me of the college student who was sued by the North Face for selling South Butt t-shirts. The college didn't didn't back down though.
256bits
Gold Member
- 4,284
- 2,297
Mom just up and went and threw me out of the house today.
Earlier, while putting on my shoes lookin out the window, I said "The evening seems calm and warm. "
She has taken up walking most days to get some exercise so I added "You thinking of going for a walk."
She replied "Yes, I am going for a walk."
Beaming, seeing me ready to go, she added, " I would love to have you along as company!"
Taking my shoes off "Well that's good then. I won't have to go to the store. Can you pick me up a 6-pack on the way back."
I still don't understand why she went ballistic.
She can't accept pragmatism. Exactly what dad said when he left.
Earlier, while putting on my shoes lookin out the window, I said "The evening seems calm and warm. "
She has taken up walking most days to get some exercise so I added "You thinking of going for a walk."
She replied "Yes, I am going for a walk."
Beaming, seeing me ready to go, she added, " I would love to have you along as company!"
Taking my shoes off "Well that's good then. I won't have to go to the store. Can you pick me up a 6-pack on the way back."
I still don't understand why she went ballistic.
She can't accept pragmatism. Exactly what dad said when he left.
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8