Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
- 13,926
- 16,803
Ouch...
I tried to persuade my wife we should name our son Luke so that when he was learning table manners I could say "use the fork, Luke", but she wasn't having it. Spoilsport.
I tried to persuade my wife we should name our son Luke so that when he was learning table manners I could say "use the fork, Luke", but she wasn't having it. Spoilsport.
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
David Lewis
- 847
- 259
In the Canary Islands, there is not one canary.
In the Virgin Islands, same thing.
Not one canary there either.
In the Virgin Islands, same thing.
Not one canary there either.
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
What do you call a car driven by a sheep wearing a swimsuit?
A lamb bikini
A lamb bikini
hmmm27
Gold Member
- 1,249
- 674
almost...davenn said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
I checked a website to figure out the value of my car. Their first question was whether its tank is full or empty.
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 20,819
- 28,467
Jodo
- 32
- 95
Marilyn Monroe says to Albert Einstein " if we were to marry and have children they would be the smartest in the world and also the most beautiful in the world "
Albert replies " but what if they got my looks and your brain? "
Albert replies " but what if they got my looks and your brain? "
Jodo
- 32
- 95
Albert Einstein challenges Mr. Bean to a knowledge contest.
Albert says " I will ask you a question. If you cannot supply me a correct answer, you owe me one dollar "
" Then you ask me a question and if I cannot supply a correct answer, I owe you 1000 dollars "
Mr. Bean agrees.
Albert asks Mr. Bean a question. After some time, Mr. Bean hands Albert a dollar.
Mr. Bean asks Albert " what animal has 4 legs but while it crosses the street it has 3 legs and when it gets to the other side it only has 2 legs? "
Albert thinks and thinks and then hands Mr. Bean 1000 dollars.
Albert replies " I don't know, what is it ?"
Mr. Bean hands Albert a dollar ... .
Albert says " I will ask you a question. If you cannot supply me a correct answer, you owe me one dollar "
" Then you ask me a question and if I cannot supply a correct answer, I owe you 1000 dollars "
Mr. Bean agrees.
Albert asks Mr. Bean a question. After some time, Mr. Bean hands Albert a dollar.
Mr. Bean asks Albert " what animal has 4 legs but while it crosses the street it has 3 legs and when it gets to the other side it only has 2 legs? "
Albert thinks and thinks and then hands Mr. Bean 1000 dollars.
Albert replies " I don't know, what is it ?"
Mr. Bean hands Albert a dollar ... .
- 20,819
- 28,467
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 3,766
- 2,215
I never understood that song. I mean, I can see how they'd make the world a bit flatter, but how do they increase the world's angular momentum?fresh_42 said:[fat bottomed girls...]
Oh, of course! They sit down. Silly me.
- 22,832
- 14,880
When Chuck Norris does a pushup he doesn’t push himself up, he pushes the Earth do… no wait a minute, it is both!WWGD said:
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
- 22,832
- 14,880
- 20,819
- 28,467
Who am I to argue with an astrophysicist? ##{}^*)## ##{}^*)## Brian May wrote that song.strangerep said:I never understood that song.
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8
