Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
TonyStewart
- 306
- 132
Why don't scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything.
TonyStewart
- 306
- 132
One day, a sex worker, a physicist, and a rabbi walked into a bar. The bartender looked at them and said, "What is this, a joke?"
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
(off topic)
@TonyStewart : You seem to be new here, so welcome!
And I must say that your avatar is the coolest I've ever seen on PhysicsForums!
@TonyStewart : You seem to be new here, so welcome!
And I must say that your avatar is the coolest I've ever seen on PhysicsForums!
TonyStewart
- 306
- 132
that's because I'm just a quark
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
What shall I say?TonyStewart said:that's because I'm just a quark
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 20,819
- 28,467
DennisN
Gold Member
- 2,197
- 10,329
Hmm, the red one looks like an Alfa Romeo Spider.fresh_42 said:
My dad had one (in black), and I took my first driving lessons in it. It was a very fun car to drive.
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
ohwilleke
Gold Member
- 2,695
- 1,669
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Swamp Thing
- 1,076
- 844
fresh_42 said:
As is often the case on this thread, it took me a few seconds to get it.
Mentor
- 8,478
- 5,700
WWGD said:
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 20,819
- 28,467
If I translate it on the picture, I would need to use more unnecessary bytes on the server, and it will not work since "I hear" would have to become "I listen to" which is the same "ich höre" in German, and I think it is already understandable on its own, as long as one associates the movie and the music presented in the picture.
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
"Can you lend me the hammer?"
"Sure, but it's made of submarine steel."
"What does this mean?"
"It shows up again."
"Sure, but it's made of submarine steel."
"What does this mean?"
"It shows up again."
Last edited:
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 20,819
- 28,467
I assume the wife is a mathematician.davenn said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
Grelbr42
- 69
- 125
Erm?fresh_42 said:"Can you lend me the hammer?"
"Sure, but it's made of submarine steel."
"What does this mean?"
"He shows up again."
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8