Collection of Lame Jokes
- Thread starter quddusaliquddus
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
Physics news on Phys.org
artis
- 1,479
- 977
We can definitely alter our environment , every time someone drops a plastic bag in a forest that happens, for example. But I don't think we can completely destroy everything around us. There will still be atmosphere , some plants and bacteria and organisms and water , etc.fresh_42 said:To me as well. I don't have kids, so I do not care what will be left. I don't think that our species deserves survival. At least not those who constantly trade nature for profit. Those few tribes in the Amazonas who don't still have chances to survive when our modern world will long be gone.
I think it's like with the industrial revolution, things always get worse before they get better. A first the factories were awful, dark, full of toxic smoke and dirt, life was awful for those that worked there, no wonder the communists gained so much traction back then, especially in the poor agricultural Russia.
Every issue is solvable with patience and time and will, the will sadly is the only thing that is often lacking.
artis
- 1,479
- 977
Why did the Pfizer vaccine get a ticket?
Because it was caught "speeding" through trials.
Because it was caught "speeding" through trials.
artis
- 1,479
- 977
In the light of the recent somewhat depressing tones in this thread, here's a few Homer Simpson jokes about it.
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
If God didn’t want us to eat at night, he would have made the fridge light too bright!
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
If God didn’t want us to eat at night, he would have made the fridge light too bright!
- 19,385
- 15,622
- 20,819
- 28,467
Ouch! And I thought we Germans were the only ones who mispronounced it.phinds said:
- 20,819
- 28,467
One of the two mysteries I will never understand. You can say Worcestershire sauce but you cannot say Wurst, you can say urgent, but you cannot say Schrödinger.WWGD said:Wusta, Susta, su shire. There.
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
- 7,908
- 13,226
But I can eat at the restaurant " The Best of the Wurst".fresh_42 said:One of the two mysteries I will never understand. You can say Worcestershire sauce but you cannot say Wurst, you can say urgent, but you cannot say Schrödinger.
Still, I passed my written, verbal German test.
Robert Jansen
- 6
- 14
I can't tell you the joke about 288 because it's two gross.
- 19,385
- 15,622
I'd tell you my pizza joke, but it just too cheesy.
Robert Jansen
- 6
- 14
What's the difference between toilet paper and shower curtains?
So you're the one!
So you're the one!
- 19,385
- 15,622
Q: What is the difference between a watermelon and a jackass?
A: I don't know.
OK, we're not letting HIM choose desert.
A: I don't know.
OK, we're not letting HIM choose desert.
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
Lame Jokes?
Here we go ...
Here we go ...
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 2,856
- 12,709
I did notice that about this notice. Thanks for the notification.fresh_42 said:
- 2,020
- 843
Noted.BillTre said:I did notice that about this notice. Thanks for the notification.
-Dan
- 19,385
- 15,622
I noticed what you did there.topsquark said:Noted.
-Dan
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
- 20,819
- 28,467
Science Advisor
- 13,423
- 4,244
- 20,819
- 28,467
- 19,385
- 15,622
Similar threads
- DennisN
- · Replies 17 ·
- Science Fiction and Fantasy Media
- Replies
- 17
- BillTre
- · Replies 4 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 4
- jedishrfu
- · Replies 2 ·
- General Math
- Replies
- 2
- BadgerBadger92
- · Replies 1 ·
- General Discussion
- Replies
- 1
- Sciencemaster
- · Replies 33 ·
- Linear and Abstract Algebra
- Replies
- 33
- jtbell
- · Replies 188 ·
- Feedback and Announcements
- Replies
- 188
- smart_worker
- · Replies 7 ·
- AI and Computer Science
- Replies
- 7
- psie
- · Replies 3 ·
- Topology and Analysis
- Replies
- 3
- JT Smith
- · Replies 12 ·
- Quantum Physics
- Replies
- 12
- russellsh2
- · Replies 8 ·
- Mechanical Engineering
- Replies
- 8