Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
1692887905522.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, DennisN, jack action and 2 others
Physics news on Phys.org
and people wonder why life expectancy is lower for males...
 
gmax137 said:
and people wonder why life expectancy is lower for males...
I have this theory that once the world was only full of XX. But some of the XX did stupid things like climb in trees and say "Lookit me! No hands!" and then fall out of the tree, breaking off a leg and becoming XY.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: dextercioby, nuuskur, fresh_42 and 2 others
DaveC426913 said:
I have this theory that once the world was only full of XX. But some of the XX did stupid things like climb in trees and say "Lookit me! No hands!" and then fall out of the tree, breaking off a leg and becoming XY.
Apologies in advance for future plagiarism..
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913, BillTre and fresh_42
berkeman said:
Because they're short?
No, because they didn't put the lock through the spokes. :-p
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: jack action and berkeman
This is why I don't like soft ice cream --- I know how it gets into the cup
1693094379714.jpeg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, davenn, jack action and 2 others
I donated 4l blood today but I'll never do it again. They ask far too many questions. Whose blood is this? Where did you get it from? ...
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, nuuskur, dextercioby and 3 others