Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
fresh_42 said:
I donated 4l blood today but I'll never do it again. They ask far too many questions. Whose blood is this? Where did you get it from? ...
I lived in the UK during their mad cow food scare so now my blood is not wanted for donation in the US.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
"You could at least take me out for dinner on my birthday!"
"I don't date married women."
"I am your wife!"
"I make no exceptions."
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, davenn, phinds and 3 others
Screenshot_20230826_160805_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Tom.G, DennisN, Ibix and 5 others
When did you get a new bike?

- You won't believe it! This lady pulled up to me on her bike, stripped herself naked and told me "Take whatever you want!"

Good thinking! The clothes probably wouldn't fit.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, phinds, Borg and 2 others
phinds said:
Nope. But it's not their fault, it's ours. Men have a comment on all and everything regardless of what it is. And they always pretend to know things (better), even in case of complete ignorance. They never admit a prejudice, a wrong understanding, or a simple lack of knowledge. I don't listen to men either. It is senseless.
 
fresh_42 said:
Nope. But it's not their fault, it's ours. Men have a comment on all and everything regardless of what it is. And they always pretend to know things (better), even in case of complete ignorance. They never admit a prejudice, a wrong understanding, or a simple lack of knowledge. I don't listen to men either. It is senseless.
I not listening to you.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: phinds, nuuskur, topsquark and 1 other person
Daughter: Mom, I just wanted you to know, I'm dating our neighbor Bill.
Mom: Oh, honey, yuck, he could be your dad.
Daughter: Age is not an issue for us.
Mom. No, I don't think you are following me here.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: Tom.G, Swamp Thing, Ibix and 4 others
I just found out I'm colour blind.

The diagnosis came completely out of the purple.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, fresh_42, nuuskur and 6 others
I think you have to be in just the right mood for these to strike you as funny, or you need to have a weird sense of humor like me. I found these hilarious:
1693418630400.png

1693418646528.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, DennisN, WWGD and 3 others