Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
WWGD said:
A politician , in front of their Parliament/Congress*:
" Half of you here are idiots"
Others:
" Take that back!!"
PolitIcian:
" Ok, half of you are _not_ idiots".
.
1703927760624.png
 
Attachments
  • 1703927713381.png
    1703927713381.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: gmax137 and jack action
Physics news on Phys.org
This is the opposite of lame. The nuances in this are so clever, I smiled just remembering it and had to (re)post.
1703977587908.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, Ibix, BillTre and 1 other person
In Harvard, even the owls are so educated, they say " whom" instead of "who".
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre, davenn, collinsmark and 1 other person
Today is 01/01/24 and not as the Americans put it 01/01/24!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: jack action, jtbell, dextercioby and 2 others
fresh_42 said:
Today is 01/01/24 and not as the Americans put it 01/01/24!
I prefer 2024-01-01. Makes it easier to sort dates as text. :cool:
 
topsquark said:
63,872,582,400?
Did you start counting one year prior to the beginning of the epoch?
 
BillTre said:
In descending size of time units?
Yep. Today is 2024-01-02. Leap Year Day is 2024-02-29.
 
My only New Year's resolution is to abstain...

...from making New Year's resolutions.(Drat, I've broken it already.)
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, berkeman and BillTre
jtbell said:
I prefer 2024-01-01. Makes it easier to sort dates as text. :cool:
Even better: 02024-01-01.

We all remember the Y2K bug. I'm not getting caught with my pants down again.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BvU, jtbell, fresh_42 and 1 other person