Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
1703429975234.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: davenn, DennisN, BillTre and 2 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Why is the Christmas "elfabet" missing a letter?

Because it has Noël.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and jack action
What do you get when a herd of cattle falls from outer space?

Meatier meteors.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, davenn, DennisN and 1 other person
I may have told this one before.
Mom and I went to a restaurant. Service was horrible throughout. After the meal, we just stood, headed to the door, leaving no tip. Waiter stops us on the way out. Tells mom: " Ma'am, service is not included ". Mom replies " Yes, I can tell". And we just walked out.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN and jack action
Orodruin said:
My daughters are apparently born in 121 and 123 …
Yes, both great years to be born ;).
I guess it assumes you were born on the 20th century.
 
WWGD said:
Yes, both great years to be born ;).
I guess it assumes you were born on the 20th century.
...and that nobody's going to try this after Sunday.
 
Ibix said:
...and that nobody's going to try this after Sunday.
Indeed, it is basically subtract your age from 123.
 
jtbell said:
What do you get when a herd of cattle falls from outer space?

Meatier meteors.
the cows missed the moooo...n shot!
 
jack action said:
It was off by 1900 years!
Hey, lighting was poor and I was tired when I saw it.
 
Chuckie, a few years later
Screenshot_20231225_020256_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and BillTre
You know you've had a bad flight when your destination was Chicago, but you're now in Memphis and your luggage is in Scottsboro, Alabama.
 
@WWGD I have noticed starting recently that your posted images are "dark" like seen through sunglasses. Like there's a semi-transparent grey layer on top of the image. Is it just me?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, jtbell, BillTre and 1 other person