Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
1714630839290.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: 256bits, gmax137, Tom.G and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
Screenshot_20240430_172352_YouTube.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, pinball1970, DennisN and 1 other person
Screenshot_20240430_172308_YouTube.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, pinball1970, collinsmark and 4 others
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, DennisN, Filip Larsen and 2 others
nsaspook said:
A priest, an imam, and a rabbit enter a blood bank to donate. The receiving nurse asks for their blood type:

- I am a type-A, says the priest.

- I know I am type-B, says the imam.

The rabbit looks a bit lost and finally stammers:

- I think … I think … I am a type-O
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, jtbell and 4 others
I just whipped this up...

1714778528988.png

1714778554913.png

1714778574996.png

1714778597351.png

1714778615029.png
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD and DennisN
There is a fine line between a numerator and a denominator. Only a small fraction of people will find this to be funny.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DrClaude, DennisN and 6 others
gmax137 said:
There is a fine line between a numerator and a denominator. Only a small fraction of people will find this to be funny.
Opinion is divided.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DrClaude, Ibix and 1 other person
I used to have this sort of autistic pet peeve about the term " Fraction of the Cost", meant as something being cheaper. Well, 5, 9/4, etcany fraction with numerator larger than dominator doesn't fit. I'll sell it to you at "33/2 the cost". Common sense fortunately won.