Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
Honest men.jpg
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Klystron, dextercioby and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
topsquark said:
May I be the first to say that I'm not going to click on that "link."
I don't blame you, but I'm a medical professional and I was curious, so I clicked on in. It was pretty benign, and sausage oriented. :smile:
 
A Google search for "sausage enema" turned up a Reddit discussion which includes the following comments:

灌腸 (guanchang) is a local street snack in Beijing. You start with pig intestine, fill it with flour and rice, and fry it in lard. Calling it a "sausage" confuses things because to an English speaker "sausage" usually conveys a meat product.
guànchang/ guàncháng (stress on 灌) "sausage stuffed with rice" guàn cháng (stress on 腸) "to irrigate the bowels"

Another Reddit discussion includes this picture:

enema.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, davenn, DennisN and 1 other person
jtbell said:
Another Reddit discussion includes this picture:
I am a a big fan of Chinglish! :biggrin:

Does this thingy take trash and make it into trash items, one wonders?
Or maybe it takes collected trash and spreads it around?

Unrecycling.JPG

"A 2007 sign on a trash bin for non-recyclable waste at the Xi'an Xianyang International Airport." (from Wikipedia)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DrClaude and jack action
What's it like living in Wales?

Ask Jonah!
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, pinball1970, WWGD and 1 other person
Those who proved the violation of Bell's inequality received the No-Bell prize.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Informative
Likes   Reactions: pinball1970, DennisN, BillTre and 4 others
The remaining manuscripts of Steven Hawking were published into a book. It's about time!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: davenn, pinball1970, Klystron and 6 others
I got 'caught' by a plagiarism program once on an exam where I was instructed to submit my exam with specific section and title names. It flagged those items. :rolleyes:
 
Perhaps not in the spirit of the thread, but I feel it should be pointed out that these tools are not "plagiarism detectors", they are text matching tools. One cannot just look at the matching percentage and conclude "plagiarism". It is necessary for the user to draw relevant conclusions whether the matching text constitutes plagiarism or not.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude and BillTre